• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi to all . Ive been in the cigar biz since the mid-1980's as rep, trade show displayer, and writer for (among others) SMOKE MAG. Love to share my st

Attendez PoohBaa Vachon...
My altruism shows in an annual bursary of $10,000 to second and third year journalism students from within 100 from my home.
It has no place in the cigar business.
You are a player of the WIIF game, as well we all are.
I asked you about your $50 - $100 passes.
Do you not see the business there?
If I am to trade a 1993 La Gloria Double corona Maduro for 3 Dominican Monte #4... give my head a Will Smith slap.
Bidd'nezz is bidd'nezz dude... call it what you will.
"Drawing on my command............" Robert Benchley..... not Twain
Ron

I really want to same some stuff but Horace is just going to let this go where it goes! :cool:
Funny, I actually started with the D5000, myself, and then jumped to the D7000 about a year later after playing with a friend's D90. This was when we lived in Germany, so I did not have a phone with a camera at the time. I was rockin' a pre-paid Vodafon during those years. I bought my first iPhone (iPhone 5) when we moved to Hawaii, and I hate to admit that the Nikon has been in the closet pretty much since then. I jumped up to the iPhone 12 semi-recently, and the camera absolutely rivals the D5000 -- these things have come such a long way.
Funny you mention that - I just was showing off some of my photos to some family members when one pulled out their new iPhone 13 and showed me some of their photos. Holy crap! The pictures with the built in automatic filters and controls rivaled what I had, even after I did my photoshop "magic" on them...

One advantage, though, is shooting the pictures in Raw mode. The things I can do with those images in non-destructive Photoshop is far more powerful than what the iPhones and Androids can do in their compressed formats.

I really want to same some stuff but Horace is just going to let this go where it goes! :cool:

Funny you mention that - I just was showing off some of my photos to some family members when one pulled out their new iPhone 13 and showed me some of their photos. Holy crap! The pictures with the built in automatic filters and controls rivaled what I had, even after I did my photoshop "magic" on them...

One advantage, though, is shooting the pictures in Raw mode. The things I can do with those images in non-destructive Photoshop is far more powerful than what the iPhones and Androids can do in their compressed formats.
It certainly appears that camera phones have come a long way, the newest phone I have came with. 64mp camera!