• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi to all . Ive been in the cigar biz since the mid-1980's as rep, trade show displayer, and writer for (among others) SMOKE MAG. Love to share my st

Although the OP claims to be a writer, and who am I to say he's full of shit, I'm going to guess that, if it's true, the magazines must have had a lot of pictures to make it worth picking one up. Preferably naked women or cigars.

Show of hands.

How many people saw this going south as soon as you saw the title?

🤚

I need to start coming by more often again as I clearly missed all the fun. Or drama. 🤣

To be completely honest, when I saw the post title I fully expected to see a string of "Reported!" posts from our FOG patrol under it. ;)

~Boar

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony….dennis
I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!
Moistened bint? Scimitar?

Who are you and what did you do with Chad? Monte?

Last edited:
GG...did you have the 'auto shot' drive for the AE 1? A buddy back then had a Canon rig that he needed rolls of 240 frames that he could burst in whal seemed to be 10 seconds:) I guess new tech allow that on your phone... pity that happens. One learned in news photography...3 frames at the most to make the money.
Visit Drumheller site to see my 'territory for landscapes.
No sir - I managed to shoot the crap out of my expensive film and processing without adding in the "auto shot". But I really do love being able to take bursts of photos with the D7100 - especially when I'm trying to shoot stop action. I've come up with some pretty amazing shots! And I can dump the crap in the trashcan without wasting a whole of film and developed pictures.