• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hide your cigars, we have a Mooch in the house!

This is beyond even trolling. I'm starting to think this guy has bit of a mental handicap and doesn't get what he's being told.

Regardless I'm looking forward to Rod showing up to take out the trash.

This is beyond even trolling. I'm starting to think this guy has bit of a mental handicap and doesn't get what he's being told.

Regardless I'm looking forward to Rod showing up to take out the trash.

Me too.. I love when you guys use these fancy words in these statements.. Trolling, taking out the trash, I am sure you are a lot less cool in real life.. I can bet on it.

No worries there Franky.. He can stand up for himself..

As far as Rod, I dropped a PM for him already, so it should be all over soon.. Keep your pants on..

Wow, ever hear of integrity? I can gaurantee you I am in a worse financial position than yourself so quit the bullshit. Man up a little bit and work for what you get instead of wanting to be handed things.

Wow, ever hear of integrity? I can gaurantee you I am in a worse financial position than yourself so quit the bullshit. Man up a little bit and work for what you get instead of wanting to be handed things.

noted. thanks.. but I thought it was a wish, not a want and give it to me, kind of gesture.. Sorry to hear about your financial situation, Obama will fix it soon!

noted. thanks.. but I thought it was a wish, not a want and give it to me, kind of gesture.. Sorry to hear about your financial situation, Obama will fix it soon!
Unlike yourself, I would prefer to fix it on my own.... And don't defend your "wish" when you already admitted to mooching a bit.

Sorry I missed it. The heat is off now.. Blame my job, they blocked this site, and have family to attend to in the evening, sorry was out from the CP for a bit, I hope you have a place in your heart to forgive me. Can you send me a Cohiba 5ver please? Thanks.. Oops, I think I mooched again.. Sorry guys..

I guess it's true "No snowflake in an avalanche ever takes responsibility", just blame the next guy.

Gentlemen,

If you haven't noticed dlomonosov is playing you far better then you are playing him. Just let it drop and the problem will be taken care of in due time. There is nothing more you can do.

We also have a no politics rule here at CP. Good luck with your sale!!!

Gentlemen,

If you haven't noticed dlomonosov is playing you far better then you are playing him. Just let it drop and the problem will be taken care of in due time. There is nothing more you can do.
Solid.

Honest.

The truth.

Word up, gentlemen.....:cool:

trust me.. you got it all wrong. Whoever sent me bombs, I cut out the return address to send them something in the future when I have something I can send back for receiving $15, $8, $30 sticks or do you think I could feel OK sending these people $3 sticks I bought of Cbid in 5 packs that everyone knows what they are worth, come on now!

And trust me when I do grow my collection I would repay 10 fold.

While I try to read a lot more than I post, I really just can't let this go. It really, really saddens me that someone that proclaims to love cigars so much doesn't get the basic concept. A cigar community isn't about paying people back. It's not about keeping a mental tab of who you owe what. It's about sharing what you can, when you can. Any gesture of generosity is appreciated (even for you chuckleheads that send others White Owls!). So what if others are sending $30 or $40 Cubans and all you have are $3 "cheapies" from Cbid. There are those out there that see $3 as a lot. There are those out there unsure of what to smoke. So send them! Who cares how much they cost. It's not about the getting. It's about the giving and the camaraderie that follows. To see someone so way off course as to what the cigar community is...it just disturbs me.

I hate you. So much.

You is trawlllllin. You are a blatant mooch and obvious troll. Go away

Dlomonosov, you're way past the point of staying in this community. Had you posted something like this earlier on there would've been a good chance to salvage your reputation here. You've seen just a tiny sliver of the generosity and camaraderie that makes this place what it is. It's too bad you attempted to take out of CP more than you were willing to put in because I guarantee you would've enjoyed this place. Just think of all the threads you started looking for recommendations on what cigar you should try next and the generous and informative answers you got. And then you pissed it all down your leg because you couldn't hold your tongue or anger.

good God people... AVB is right! You're just throwing gasoline on the flames with this joker. Let Rod do his thing, he'll be gone soon, and we all can go back to having those fantastic cigars we all love to enjoy. His comments to Tom alone are more than enough to get him tossed out on his arse.

I remember you, you are the genious who wanted me to send my humidor I had for sale to you first, then you might consider it, and maybe pay me.. (it is sold, thank you very much) you are the king of the hill, aren't you..

:angry: Dammit you bastards, y'all took the fun away. And here I was, trying to have a nice night with the family, and instead I could have been in the trenches with you jerks. Oh well, nicely done. Thanks Shammy for getting my back buddy. :thumbs:

good God people... AVB is right! You're just throwing gasoline on the flames with this joker. Let Rod do his thing, he'll be gone soon, and we all can go back to having those fantastic cigars we all love to enjoy. His comments to Tom alone are more than enough to get him tossed out on his arse.

Ha!!! I get it Swiss. Gasoline, flames.... from a fireman, :sign:
Hope you are enjoying some sunlight up there bud!

Thanks Rod for taking out the trash.

This guy asked me to delete his posts and change his screen name to "mooch". I decided to just ban him. :love:

This guy asked me to delete his posts and change his screen name to "mooch". I decided to just ban him. :love:

We all know posts don't get deleted here... what was he thinking?? :sign:

Quite the flame-out.

I have been reading through this and trying to hang back but I have to comment and vent on the fact that this guy just plain upsets me. I know he shouldn't but...I just hate that its people like him who give my age group a bad reputation in communities like this. The sad part is I only see it getting worse and worse with the younger generation. I was always raised to respect those older than I am and also whenever you join a community of ANY sort, you first should just hang back and observe how things are done and learn from the people who are well established. I see it in my job, I see it through observations of the general public- younger people who think their s*** doesn't stink and that they know so much more than those who are older than them or more experienced than they are.

In any case, I'm glad that Rod and everyone else took care of things. I don't know what happened to a good old fashioned polite apology these days. OK, sorry to vent and jump in but I just felt the need to express my thoughts for those who may wish to read.

For all of you fine BOTL who make this place so amazing, keep on doin' what you're doin'! :thumbs:

OK I feel better now.
-Greg

I just hate that its people like him who give my age group a bad reputation in communities like this.

Come to think of it...somebody in this age group that works at one of the local shops you visit is a mooch too. Hmmm... :whistling: