• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lottery #6 - Feb. Installment

kurtcigar1

Well boys I think its about that time again....

0 - Moki
1 - Fast4dr - confirmed
2 - Sir Smokes - confirmed
3 - Psyktek
4 - ALostTexan - confirmed
5 - quito60
6 - Kurtcigar1 - confirmed
7 - Styx&stoned
8 - Beefcube
9 - Monte

We'll choose the lotto date as soon as we fill 'er up...Anyone want in or out post it here!

This is a High End Premium Lottery. If you cannot afford to send a minimum of two(2) $8-$10+++ cigars to our winner, do not sign up and if you are signed up, please give your number to someone who will play fair. Do not send out a $4 stick and claim that you paid $8 for it. If you are paying $8 for a common $4 stick, you need to find another tobacconist. ...and do not send four $5 sticks either. Any questions try PM’ing the past winners – let them tell you the sticks they've been getting - that’s the least they can do for all of their winnings!

Also, if you can't mail your cigars in a timely manner, you should also consider given up your number. I know things come up and if that's the case, that is fine, just tell the winner what he can expect.

Thanks to SD for the eloquent statement of the rules....

I'm still good. I have to win this damn thing sometime...

ALostTexan

most def. in.

hey bros., let's try to fill this up for next Sat.

(let's go! daddy needs a new set of smokes! :D )

I'll be in, IF it is okay and understood that I will be away until the 28th, and thus will not be able to send anything out until then.

moki, you are more than welcome in, just pick the # you want.
and if it doesn't fill mostly up, will be postponed another week or two anyway.

:thumbs:

Come on folks, let's get this show on the road. Plenty of spots left!!

I guess we skipped the Feb and March installments and are now trying for the April installment

Pick a number Monte....

You too Andrew - if you are still interested!

Still need a few more!