• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lottery #6 - Feb. Installment

Number THREE is open!?!?! How can I pass this up!!! Count me in if it's available!!

Uh, that South Carolina lottery generates some pretty good numbers...... :sign: :sign:

psyktek said:
Number THREE is open!?!?! How can I pass this up!!! Count me in if it's available!!

Uh, that South Carolina lottery generates some pretty good numbers...... :sign: :sign:
#3 is still open fellas :p :sign: :sign: :sign:

MonkeyK said:
If psyktek doesn't want to play, I will.
Psyktek wants to play...I was just messing with hm because he has won like a bagillion times with #3

Fast4Dr said:
Psyktek wants to play...I was just messing with hm because he has won like a bagillion times with #3
I guess I might as well get his address now... heh

moki said:
Fast4Dr said:
I guess I might as well get his address now... heh
THAT"S what I like to see!! Positive thinking----on my behalf!! :sign: :thumbs:

Full-Up and ready to go...

The lottery will be based on the first number drawn in the Saturday March 27'th South Carolina Lottery pick 3...

This will give us all time to pack up som sticks and send to Bob....

:D

Good luck to all....

C'mon seven...after all the 27th is my wifes B-day...

Did I say seven? I meant SIX - DOH

Too bad I'll be in New Orleans! :sign:

kurtcigar1 said:
Good luck to all....

Seven is my # Bro!!!

Is this your way of asking me to take her out for dinner while your gone again???

You were gone on Valentines Day and that work out pretty good for her..........
:p :sign: :sign: :sign: ;) :D

Actually he was stating an equation... se the 27th meant 2+7, which equals 9,, but since it was his wife's birthday you must subtract her because she is not in the lottery. So it comes to 2+7=9-1= ta daa8 I win :D

Just bought two Padron 1964 maduro and a Montecristo in an aluminum tube. Hope I win cause I really wanted them, oh dang we don't buy for ourselves...
silly newbie

Me and Bob will be duking this one out.........Let's make this 3 in a row for #1 :D

kurtcigar1 said:
Full-Up and ready to go...

The lottery will be based on the first number drawn in the Saturday March 27'th South Carolina Lottery pick 3...

This will give us all time to pack up som sticks and send to Bob....

:D

Good luck to all....

Is that "MIdday Pick 3"?
or
Is it "Pick 3" Evening?