• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Rollers Premium/ISOM Lottery

2-6-8

Blair is our winner. Congartulations Blair!

Well at least Shadow didn't win.

Post your likes and dislikes in the corresponding thread.

"Thank you, thank you very much." -Elvis (sorry, I just visited Graceland in Memphis a few days ago!)

Seriously though, I appreciate you folks letting the newbie play to begin with. I'm sure these cigars will end up being spread back out to each of you in the long run. I'll enjoy them while I've got them, though! :D

-blair

ricmac25 said:
2-6-8

Post your likes and dislikes in the corresponding thread.
Actually, I already did. But, I didn't put any premiums or ISOM's. These will be my firsts. I am, therefore, very much looking forward to them.

Well, I suppose that it is indeed beginners luck. Although I did loose the last lottery. I just smoked a Cohiba, with my wife, to celebrate. I have an ISOM that Lee from ASC sent me, and I thought about smoking it, but I thought I'd wait until I have more options! :D

Congrats Blair!! Box will be out on Monday!! :thumbs:

Same here. I will have a couple in the mail early next week.

ALostTexan

Package going out tomorrow. Confirmation #0103 8555 7490 4965 0100.

Shadow, why are you sending out a.........

Oh, that's right. You didn't win this one.

:D :sign:

SD_Stack said:
Shadow, why are you sending out a.........

Oh, that's right. You didn't win this one.

:D :sign:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Ohh shoot I forgot about sending the package, hey Blair package is going out tomorrow. Congrats on the win.

:0 CRIPES! :0 I'm glad you wrote, ParaGod. My zip code was incorrect in my profile. My zip should be 35481 (I had 35401 which was an old zip of mine). I made the correction. Very sorry if anyone has sent it out to the wrong zip.

Whew! Had the right zipcode down for my package to you Blair. :thumbs:

Blair. I swear. I sent your package today using the wrong zip code. I guess you didn't get the other package I sent either huh? I wondered why you hadn't mentioned receiving it. Oh well.

:sign: Just kidding. I will get your winnings out one day this week. The other package? :sign: