• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

I enjoyed watching Det vs. SJ better than watching the Bulls last night. That was a good game :thumbs:

Ok doc, whats your bet? Only 3 teams have done it...I should probably get odds lol.

I'm guessing we'll hear from Jon as soon as he waits to see if the Red Wings pull it off. :whistling:

Nah, I posted something the other day, in response to Doc, and then I hit Add Reply and the site crashed. So, I figured it's a sign from God... :laugh:

No, tonight will be a nail-biter. I'm no fair weather fan by any means, and I think both teams are good hockey clubs. I'll be rooting for whoever makes it out of tonight, but history will be made if the Wings pull it out. Hell, I'll be ecstatic.

I don't really care one way or the other who wins, I just want the survivor to kick the crap out of the Nucks.

Nah, I posted something the other day, in response to Doc, and then I hit Add Reply and the site crashed. So, I figured it's a sign from God... :laugh:

No, tonight will be a nail-biter. I'm no fair weather fan by any means, and I think both teams are good hockey clubs. I'll be rooting for whoever makes it out of tonight, but history will be made if the Wings pull it out. Hell, I'll be ecstatic.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, jon, but the game isn't until tommorrow night. ;)

I think the wings problem centers around the lack of the moustache of awesomeness.....but hey, what do I know? LOL

Not to be the bearer of bad news, jon, but the game isn't until tommorrow night. ;)

I think the wings problem centers around the lack of the moustache of awesomeness.....but hey, what do I know? LOL

LOL, man I'm tired!

Congrats to the Sharks. Now please, pretty please, with a cherry on top...smack around the Nucks.

It was a good game, but with Franzen out, and then losing Bertuzzi and Cleary, I'm suprised the wings were able to make a game out if it. Funny thing was Bertuzzi took himself out with the hit on Heatley, and Cleary got taken out by his own teamate, Hudler I think.

I still can't root for the sharks though.

Good game. I had to go search what a Canuck was. It wasn't a fish as I expected it to be.

Man, I'm sad, but excited for the Sharks. They're a great team and I'll be rooting for them. Sorry Tony!

Trite headlines today, "Lightning strikes three times". People actually get paid to write that drivel.

Doc.

It'll be interesting to see how the Bs respond. Should say a lot next game. Of course they were down 0-2 to the Habs so maybe Boston just has the Bolts right were they want them. I'm really looking forward to Van - San Jose.

Man, I'm sad, but excited for the Sharks. They're a great team and I'll be rooting for them. Sorry Tony!

They have a name for this....BANDWAGON FAN!! :angry:

:p

Hey, I'm still a Wingnut, but you have to respect the Sharks for beating us twice in a row!

I can respect them, doesn't mean I have to rout for them! :laugh:

These 6-5 and 7-5 scores aren't exactly what I call playoff hockey, but the casual fan prpbably likes it. I suppose it's good for hockey. BTW what was the name of last years 1st round draft pick??? Can't seem to remember it.:whistling:

Doc.

These 6-5 and 7-5 scores aren't exactly what I call playoff hockey, but the casual fan prpbably likes it. I suppose it's good for hockey. BTW what was the name of last years 1st round draft pick??? Can't seem to remember it.:whistling:

Doc.

Phil Kessel?

Sharks look like a different team against the Canadians.