• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoja's Badass Box Pass

Jumpy.gif

Sounds good!!

I looked through the pass with Brandon. I must say... the Mysterio looks like it has the Grand Canyon running through it. It must have gotten smashed in transit.

Takes:
85. SLR A
107. Avo 80th
110. Don Pepin Blue Label Lancero
111. Casa Fuente Robusto
112. Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
120. Romeo Short Churchill

Puts:
Johnny-O Corona
Litto Gomez Small Batch
Opus Perfecxion X
ESG Robusto
Don Carlos #4
Cohiba Robusto

Thanks for letting me play!

Nick

I looked through the pass with Brandon. I must say... the Mysterio looks like it has the Grand Canyon running through it. It must have gotten smashed in transit.

Takes:
85. SLR A
107. Avo 80th
110. Don Pepin Blue Label Lancero
111. Casa Fuente Robusto
112. Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
120. Romeo Short Churchill

Puts:
Johnny-O Corona
Litto Gomez Small Batch
Opus Perfecxion X
ESG Robusto
Don Carlos #4
Cohiba Robusto

Thanks for letting me play!

Nick

Damn decent puts there!
:thumbs:

-Rob

Well done Nick!! Thanks for coming down and hanging out!! We had a good time going through all the smokes, and letting Nick decide on his plays. :laugh: We had a good time, and got to enjoy some great smokes. Nick and I fired up an Anejo 48 and BJ (Bond) fired up a Partagas 160. It was a very enjoyable evening!!

And with that, this pass is in the books! :thumbs: Thanks to everyone who participated. I had a lot of fun, and I got a ton of smokes that I am extremely excited about smoking. Most of these I have never had the opportunity to try! You guys truly humbled me with your generosity, and I had a great time getting to know you all better. Thanks again Brothers; it was an honor to have you all participate in my first pass. Everything went smoothly and without a hitch, even without someone watching over your shoulder. :sign: A big thanks goes to everyone who threw a smoke in the gift bag for me to try! That bag was meant for you guys, but you guys are sneaky! :love: If you put something in the bag please pm me with some info on the smokes you sent, (box code, date, your thoughts, etc.) Many of them look pretty old and many of them I am not familiar with. Thanks again guys! I had a great time with this. Take care all! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Brandon

Thanks Brandon!
The pass was fun!
It was indeed a Badass Box Pass!
:thumbs:

-Rob

Hey Brandon, how about requesting a move to Completed Passes?!!? :sign:
Just messing with ya!! :laugh: