• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hole in one!

That’s quite an accomplishment. Do you get a certificate or anything from the course? A couple around here used to do that but I’m unsure if they still do.

Congrats!!! That’s awesome.
If you register your hole in one with the maker of your clubs and ball they will sometimes hook you up.

I got one about 10 years ago and registered it with Taylor made and Titleist. Taylor Made sent me a cool metal bag tag commemorating it and a hole in one divot tool. Titleist sent me some stuff too.

might as well get something for free because that bar tab can hurt lol.

On my first one Titleist sent me balls and a bagtag.

I was shocked how hard it was to concentrate for a few holes afterwards

Man, a hole in one can really mess with your head! I double bogied the next three holes because everyone was texting me congrats and telling me they were headed to the bar. I still managed to squeak out a 75.

Yesterday was another story! I was so hungover I shot 44 on the front, grabbed some hair of the dog, and shot 37 on the back for a stellar 81!

Man, a hole in one can really mess with your head! I double bogied the next three holes because everyone was texting me congrats and telling me they were headed to the bar. I still managed to squeak out a 75.

Yesterday was another story! I was so hungover I shot 44 on the front, grabbed some hair of the dog, and shot 37 on the back for a stellar 81!
I would take an 81 any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!!