• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hole in one!

I can never remember, is it six points or only three points for a hole-in-one? Oh well, happy free throw, in any case. It's been a while since I've golfed a few frames, myself, but I just like getting to drive the zamboni all over, if I have to be honest with you.

You should see if you can get one of these policies in the US.

I can never remember, is it six points or only three points for a hole-in-one? Oh well, happy free throw, in any case. It's been a while since I've golfed a few frames, myself, but I just like getting to drive the zamboni all over, if I have to be honest with you.
Tom, I always had hole in one insurance when I played more seriously but that was offered by the country clubs I belonged to. Saturday didn't hurt too bad, when my son found out, he called in a $200 gift card for me to use for the bar tab.:)

Nick, the only sport you didn't factor in there was baseball which applied best of all for the three holes following the ace, I batted the son of a bitch right over the OB fence!:)

Congrats on the hole in one! That's awesome. The closest I've been is about 6" from the cup. Par 3's screw with my head something fierce. I did hole out from 154 once, but that doesn't count. Again, congrats!

Floyd T