• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf

Since the original post for the Holiday Herf was lost let me give everyone a rundown on what will be happening.

The actual herf is on Saturday, December 6, 2003 starting at 10:00AM ar JR Cigars on Route 210 in Whippany, NJ. It normally goes until they kick us out at 10:00PM.

A lot of folks that are coming from out of town start to come in on Friday. Those that do will be at JR's for a impromptu pre-herf. Smaller crowd than the regular herf so you get a chance to talk with everybody and relax. Everybody goes out for dinner and then returns to JR.

Saw a message from Sugarman today stating that he received 18 boxes of cigars, just today, for the herf! :0

Sometime during the day on Saturday we should plan on taking a photo of all the CP members that attended since it looks like there will be quite a few of us. :D

I've never been to a herf. What should I bring and what should I expect?

Fast4Dr said:
Bring cigars, a cutter, a lighter, some money, and a good attitude. Camera is optional. Expect to give away half the cigars you bring, so plan accordingly. Say helloe to everybody, and be sure to eat 3 hearty meals that day! Wouldn't hurt to have 3-4 packets of sugar in your pocket just in case... LOL

Emo

emodx said:
Fast4Dr said:
Bring cigars, a cutter, a lighter, some money, and a good attitude. Camera is optional. Expect to give away half the cigars you bring, so plan accordingly. Say helloe to everybody, and be sure to eat 3 hearty meals that day! Wouldn't hurt to have 3-4 packets of sugar in your pocket just in case... LOL

Emo
Expect a great time. Bring some cigars to give out. You will take home more cigars than what you bring, trust me.

Take time to meet everybody you can and as Emo said make sure you eat during the course of the day.

Bring money for raffle tickets! ;) :D

Or just do what I do...bring yourself and let the others take care of the food, drinks and cigars. :)

Matt R said:
Or just do what I do...bring yourself and let the others take care of the food, drinks and cigars. :)
So myself and monry for raffle huh :)

When is everyone arriving? I am going to try and schedule a trip to our Whippany office that Friday so that I don't have to head over in rush hour traffic

I'm planning on being there in time for lunch on Friday! :D

So who else will be coming? So far I have seen the following as:

Definates:
Fast4Dr
Shadow
Matt R
Devin
djm

Maybe's include:
CoventryCat86
Captain B
Ellman
bobbyson1a

So who else??

I'm going to try and get there.
I have family that will be here from NV.
I hope to meet you all.

Fast4Dr said:
So who else will be coming? So far I have seen the following as definates:

Fast4Dr
Shadow
Matt R

Maybe's include:
CoventryCat86
Captain B
Ellman

So who else??
Devin
djm

I get into Philly at around 3:00 on Friday. I'm thinking Devin and I will probably kick around Philly, Friday and then come up Saturday for the official herf. But, I'm just along for the ride, so, if he wants to come up Friday night we'll do that. Be there on Saturday first thing. for sure. If some other CPers get there early, grab a table for all of us. They will be limited if you don't get there early enough, right Bill? LOL!

I will definately be there.

I'm shooting for Friday, stay over then cut out mid-day on Saturday

Since I'm not helping out this year I will be there when the doors open and get a table for us. :thumbs:

Shadow said:
Since I'm not helping out this year I will be there when the doors open and get a table for us. :thumbs:
Bill:

I am envious. It sucks to be 40 years old, gainfully employed, and still not be able to attend one of the best herfs of the year because I have class that day. :( What was I thinking? :lookup:

Hope you have a great time, Will

Shadow said:
Bill -

Are you staying at the Hanover Courtyard on Friday night?

Fast4Dr said:
Shadow said:
Bill -

Are you staying at the Hanover Courtyard on Friday night?
Michael I'll be there both Friday and Saturday night!

I scheduled a trip for work to Clark, NJ and Whippany, NJ for Dec 5th :) I should be done with work not later than 3pm. I'll PM you with my cell phone number and we can meet up and grab some dinner if you'd like

BACCHUS said:
Shadow said:
Bill:

I am envious. It sucks to be 40 years old, gainfully employed, and still not be able to attend one of the best herfs of the year because I have class that day. :( What was I thinking? :lookup:

Hope you have a great time, Will
There's always the LOLH in October! ;)

BACCHUS said:
I have class that day.
If that's the day you wil be blessed with calss it's better you stay away from us. We are classless that day! LMAO!

Matt R said:
BACCHUS said:
I have class that day.
If that's the day you wil be blessed with calss it's better you stay away from us. We are classless that day! LMAO!
That is the funniest and probably the most truthfull thing I ever seen you type!!!

Emo