• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf

Matt R said:
BACCHUS said:
I have class that day.
If that's the day you wil be blessed with calss it's better you stay away from us. We are classless that day! LMAO!
How true, how true brother Matt! :D

coventrycat86 said:
I will definately be there.

I'm shooting for Friday, stay over then cut out mid-day on Saturday
Bill if that is the case you should be able to hand off the World Series Pass at the Herf!!!! Looks like you will probably be getting it sometime that week :)

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:

Bill if that is the case you should be able to hand off the World Series Pass at the Herf!!!! Looks like you will probably be getting it sometime that week :)
Mike, I'm not in the World Series Pass. ???

Shadow said:
Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:

If you look who I quoted, you would see that my comment was for CoventryCat. Sorry about that, I guess I caould have been a little clearer.....

But if he does bring the pass to the Herf we should have plenty of sticks to smoke :)

Fast4Dr said:
Shadow said:
Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:

If you look who I quoted, you would see that my comment was for CoventryCat. Sorry about that, I guess I caould have been a little clearer.....

But if he does bring the pass to the Herf we should have plenty of sticks to smoke :)
D'OH! Sorry about that.

Bill if that is the case you should be able to hand off the World Series Pass at the Herf!!!! Looks like you will probably be getting it sometime that week

Hmmmmmmm, I think it would take a miracle for it to get to me by December 4th. It still has two more stops to make unless tschoon and/or Ivan37 can turn it around the same day they receive it.

That'd be great if it would work out that way though :thumbs:

It's already been thru 5 people it 2 weeks. I'd say that there is a very good chance that you will have it within 2 weeks :D If Toaster get it out by tomorrow, tschoon should have it by Thursday, we would then need Ivan to get it out by the following Monday. Very possible :)

Shadow said:
Matt R said:
BACCHUS said:
I have class that day.
If that's the day you wil be blessed with calss it's better you stay away from us. We are classless that day! LMAO!
How true, how true brother Matt! :D
Normally, I would agree with you, but having recently attended the Richmond Herf, I would have to say that there is a lot more class among this group than most members are willing to admit. :D

Take care and have a great time, even though I won't be there, Bacchus :)

One week away :D

Definates:
Fast4Dr
Shadow
Matt R
Devin
djm
CoventryCat86
Captain B
Smokozuna
bobbyson1a

Maybe's include:
Ellman

I'll be there saturday looking forward to meeting you all.
being that we never meet how will I know you guys. :)

I'll be wearing a black CAO MX2 hat and will have a bright yellow Cigar Caddy with me :)

Bobbyson1a said:
I'll be there saturday looking forward to meeting you all.
being that we never meet how will I know you guys. :)
When you walk in the lounge at JR and see someone banging their head on the table that will be us. The individual will be Matt as Devin and I tell him what he missed at the Richmond Herf! ;)

Also when you sign in you get a name tag.

I'll try to get there when they open I don't want to miss someone banging their head on the table. :sign:

Shadow said:
When you walk in the lounge at JR and see someone banging their head on the table that will be us.
LMAO! :)

JR's is sizable... :)

Fast4Dr said:
How many people will be at this Herf? How large is JR's?
Looks like right now at least 130 folks are coming. JR has a lounge that will accomidate at least 90 - 100, seated and standing. Also there is a separate bar and another small seating area on the other side. Not everyone will show up at once or stay the entire day so there will be room. The only time it gets close is when they have the powerherf and you have 12-20 folks trying to speed smoke cigars. That's the time to step out for a breath of fresh air!

Just found out about a little bonus that will be available next weekend during the herf for those that are interested:

Drew Estates Promotions
Friday, December 5, 2003
Saturday, December 6, 2003
(Noon-8:00pm)

An event like no other: Stop by JR and meet Jonathan Drew of Drew Estates. Special promotions will be featured on La Vieja Habana (including the new "The Early Years" series), Kahlua Cigars, and Mayorga Cigars, such as:

• One FREE Kahlua Robusto cigar (one per customer - we mean it!).
• One FREE box of 20 La Vieja Habana cigars with the purchase of any box of the new "The Early Years" series.
• 15 FREE Mayorga Coffee Infused cigars with the purchase of any unit of 50 Mayorga Coffee Infused.

So, if you’re looking to stock up on smokes, these events are the time and place to do it! Be sure to mark your calendar... our friendly staff looks forward to seeing you there!

Do I need to register before hand or can I just show up? I might be able to show up in the afternoon. but I have to play it by ear