• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf

Happy to see every one got home safe.

Mike can you e-mail me the pics.

Thanks Bobby. :D

Well here is the post you have all been waiting for.....some of our winnings :)

ashtray.jpg

cao1.jpg
cao2.jpg

tey.jpg
tey2.jpg

punch.jpg

punch2.jpg

padron.jpg

padron2.jpg

And this is just what I won.....times this by 5 and you have our table's winnings. I think we ended up winning 14 boxes, a couple of ISOM 5-packs, cutters, and other misc. stuff :)

and how can I forget all the cigar's I got in the Herf Kit and from others :)

loose.jpg

:( :( :( :( :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I missed al the fun :( :( :(

Fast, you gonna make me cry :( :( :(

:sign:

Sounds like you all had a great time and cleaned up on the ceegars as well.... :D :thumbs:

LMAO

I recognize some of those smokes!!!

Damn, wish I could have made this one! Next year I'm coming to Jersey!! :D

Well, had a great time from the second I landed on Friday. Ok, it was more like an hour and 45 minutes from the second I landed. LMAO!!

Thanks to Devin and bruddah Tab Benoit fro Friday night. ;) Something that has eluded me all year finally occured. :) A great dinner and a great show!

Saturday was a blast. Yeah, the roads were bad, but seing as we were the only ones on it, not all that bad. LMAO! Great to get to meet some new friends (Mike, Bobby and Smokozuna) and see the old friends (Devin, Bill and others not from CP). We pretty much cleaned up on teh auction, though it woulda been nice if Devin would have won the big humidor. It would have made coming back to his place on Saturday night pretty entertaining. LMAO!!! I'd take some pics of al y stuff I won, but I left it all at Devin's since I know he likes ot smoke all that kind of stuff. LMAO!!

Oh and no, keys are not th ebst way into a locked cars, a snow shovel handle is much more eventful. LMAO! And Mike, if you thought the window breaking was the last of it, you should have seen the guy at the service station trying to "help" Devin tape it up. LMAO! And to top it off, he also helped by forgetting to put the cap back on the gas tank! I'll tell ya', you Jersey guys need to find an easier way to turn around on the roads. LMAO!

Flight home was uneventful and Illinois is warm and dry, for now. LMAO! Hope to see all the pussies who couldn't drive in the snow get on an airplane and fly to Illinois in October. :)

Matt R said:
LMAO! And to top it off, he also helped by forgetting to put the cap back on the gas tank!
It never ends huh :sign: :sign: :sign: