• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf

Well, by the looks of the snow piling up and the forecast for tomorrow - I don't think I'll be going either - Anyone know a nice place to smoke, maybe we could all have our own holiday herf, say - next week. :D

Pussys................ :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I came all the way from Illinois and you guys can't even come from the same state??? :sign: :0 :sign: :D ;) :p

Hope the weather backs off and you guys decide to come. :)

I just got back. I had a great time got to meet Mike,Matt,Devin & Bill.
Great bunch Guys. I gave every one a cigar & got back more then i gave.
I had to buy a new humidor .Won a box of Padron Delicias a 5 pack of Cupidos and a Book.
we all won. I'll let them tell you. :)
I can't wait for the next herf. :D
Sorry you all could not make it maybe next time.

Matt R said:
Pussys................ :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I came all the way from Illinois and you guys can't even come from the same state??? :sign: :0 :sign: :D ;) :p

Hope the weather backs off and you guys decide to come. :)
Boy was Matt right.........But we benefited so no harm done.....

We took home about 50% of the raffled items between the 5 of us (Matt R, Devin, Shadow, Bobbyson1a, and myself) We also fell 1 # short on the grand prize, a beautiful table humidor complements of Lew :)

It was great to finally put some faces to the guys here on the board. I think it's safe to say that we all had a great time :)

As far as the trip, 48 miles from my house....took 65 minutes to get there and about the same to get back. Roads were fine if you took it easy. I think alot of people that signed up to go backed out due to the weather. There was still 75+ there by the time things got started.

I will post some pictures of my winnings in the morning along with a picture of the one that got away :(

Gentlemen, thank you for an excellent time and all the great cigars. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones... :)

Anyone know the quickest way to get into a locked car? :sign: :sign: :sign:

LMAO!!! :D

Devin Cole said:
Gentlemen, thank you for an excellent time and all the great cigars. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones... :)

Anyone know the quickest way to get into a locked car? :sign: :sign: :sign:

LMAO!!! :D
With the key ??? ??? ???

QUOTE (Devin Cole @ Dec 7 2003, 12:09 AM)
Gentlemen, thank you for an excellent time and all the great cigars. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones... 

Anyone know the quickest way to get into a locked car?   

LMAO!!! 

With the key   

#2 Choice = BIG rock thru window

Sounds like a GREAT time, I'm so ripped I had to miss it :(

I had a Jaguar Club Christmas Party that started at 7:00 this evening so I knew if I drove down to NJ today, I'd wind up missing that. Driving home from Hartford tonight was miserable, the snow started up again here around 8:00 and is still coming down.

Oh well, maybe next year BUT, I've got the Land of Lincoln Herf IV penciled in for 2004!!

It was a pleasure meeting you Fast4dr and Matt R. Thanks for the Incredible cigars!! Congrats to Shadow for cleaning up on the raffle :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
#2 Choice = BIG rock thru window
That would work.. :D

But I preferred a handle of a snow shovel ..... :0

Matt, hope your flight was uneventful and I am sure the you are happy to be home where the snow has already melted. Thank you for your gift and all the laughs this weekend.

Bill, as always a true pleasure my friend. Thank you for the cigars.

Mike, it was great meeting you and thanks for all the help with the truck. Please pm me your addy if you didn't find the pliers. Thanks for the cigar.

Bobby, great meeting you and thanks for the cigar.

Sorry that I missed the opportunity to meet some of the other members that were wise enough to stay home...LMAO

Thanks, guys! :)

Devin, did you lock your keys in the car??

Sounds like you guys had a great time despite the bad weather. I like snow myself and was pissed that Richmond missed it this time.

:D

Glad you guys had a great time. You will have to fill us in on your winnings and debauchery! :D

Devin: You might want to call a locksmith next time. They tend to be a little cheaper than a new window. LOL! :sign: :D

Take care, Will

Sorry to hear that what a way to end a hell of day.
and thanks of the cigar. :)

Bobby.

BACCHUS said:
Glad you guys had a great time. You will have to fill us in on your winnings and debauchery! :D

Devin: You might want to call a locksmith next time. They tend to be a little cheaper than a new window. LOL! :sign: :D

Take care, Will
We called AAA and a locksmith to no avail :( Trust us we were down to our last resort :(

Son of a...............

Now I wish I REALLY gone down!! I carry one of those "Slim Jim" tools in my car just for those occasions, helping people in parking lots who've locked their keys in their car. :(

I learned how to get the door open on my Buick in three seconds using one of those. :D Now, I ALWAYS keep an extra door key hanging on a wire under the bumper of every car I have. I've locked myself out one too many times over the years.

Oh, and a piece of glass from a junkyard is the way to go. It'll be a fraction of the cost and it's not really that hard to put in!!

Unless of course you tell your insurance company "I can't beleive this. I leave my car here for five minutes and some kid throws a rock through the window!" but only if you have "Comprehensive" coverage on it.

coventrycat86 said:
Son of a...............

Now I wish I REALLY gone down!! I carry one of those "Slim Jim" tools in my car just for those occasions, helping people in parking lots who've locked their keys in their car. :(

I learned how to get the door open on my Buick in three seconds using one of those. :D Now, I ALWAYS keep an extra door key hanging on a wire under the bumper of every car I have. I've locked myself out one too many times over the years.
The funning thing is I've had a lock pick set in my car for the last 3 years or so but took them out about a month ago :(

Here are some pics of the CP guys at the Herf and the "Lucky Table" as it was referred :)

hh1.jpg

Here we have (l to r) Devin Cole, Shadow and bobbyson1a

hh2.jpg

Here we have (l to r) Matt R, Devin Cole, and Shadow

hh3.jpg

Here is Matt R and myself

I think it's the bottle of Kelt XO that made our table so lucky :D

:thumbs: Nice looking table :thumbs: You guys needed every bit of help with mug shots like that. :sign:

I also got to meet another CPer that did not sit at the table with the rest of us.

Smokozuna it was nice to meet you as well and thanks for the PC's :)

How did I miss Smokozuna? ???

Wish I had known you were locked out Devin, I always carry a baseball bat in the car for such occasions and for certain other things. ;)

Great to meet Mike and Bobby. This was the largest number of CP members to attend a Holiday Herf. It was starting to get a little ugly in the lounge when Mike kept getting up from the table to get another raffle prize time after time.

Matt, I have to agree with you. You were able to get in from Illinois and I drove from WV. No excuses for you local guys. What happened, forget how to turn right? Because you sure can't freakin' make a left turn in that damn state! ;)

Matt glad you could make it out for this bruddah! See you in October for LOLH.

Devin another great day spent with you, my friend.