• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf

Shadow said:
Guess I'll have to keep the speed down going down the road on Friday. ;)
You might wanna mention that to Devin Andretti too. LMAO!!!!

Devin Cole said:
Matt R said:
You might wanna mention that to Devin Andretti too. LMAO!!!!
Now we are going to go even faster...ROTFLMAO!!
HaHa!! As long as you stay Andretti and not Earnhardt, we can go as fast as you want! LMAO!!!

Well it starting to snow/sleet here. Weather reports is saying 2 inches of snow by sunrise Friday morning. It's going to be a great day for driving to Whippany!

Everybody be careful on the roads tomorrow and Saturday. I'm ready to smoke a few cigars this weekend! :D

Shadow said:
Well it starting to snow/sleet here. Weather reports is saying 2 inches of snow by sunrise Friday morning. It's going to be a great day for driving to Whippany!

Everybody be careful on the roads tomorrow and Saturday. I'm ready to smoke a few cigars this weekend! :D
I was going to come down on Saturday morning but due to the weather I may leave after work tomorrow. I will my suitcase packed and in the car. I will decide tomorrow depending on the weather forecast....Everyone be careful. NJ roads ice over very quickly. Please take your time and be safe...

This really blows, it looks like the only driving I'm going to be doing on Saturday is between my house and the post office to mail the World Series Pass to Fast4Dr.

I'll get up early on Saturday and see how things are looking but I don't think I'm going to be making it down :(

coventrycat86 said:
This really blows, it looks like the only driving I'm going to be doing on Saturday is between my house and the post office to mail the World Series Pass to Fast4Dr.

I'll get up early on Saturday and see how things are looking but I don't think I'm going to be making it down :(
Kinda figured that :( We'll get together when the weather is nicer...Maybe the St. John's UConn game Tuesday Feb 24th 7pm Sec. Court 12 Row G Seats 1-4 :)

No, but I'm not sure you'll want to wear anything that says UConn either. You will be 7 rows off the floor in a sea of St. John's students :)

No, but I'm not sure you'll want to wear anything that says UConn either

LMAO!! Kinda like wearing a Red Sox hat to Yankee Stadium which has to make the top ten lists of things that sports fans should NOT do, including driving a car with Michigan license plates to the Michigan/OSU football game in Columbus which of course you are free to do so long as you don't mind seeing it flipped on its roof when you get out of the game!! ;)

Okay, I'll wear my University of Florida gear!!

That'll throw EVERYBODY off :D

Well the snow has begun here and is sticking...wonder what it will be like at 5pm when I get outta the office :(

Dont think im going make it in this snow. :( hope you all ahve a good time.

I just cancelled my hotel reservation :( We already have 5" on the ground. Hopeful this will blow thru this evening and I'll be able to make it down sometime tomorrow :(

Fast if the roads are still messed up tomorrow and you still want to go
you can take the path to Hoboken and I can pick you up let me know.

Bobby. :)

Bobbyson1a said:
Fast if the roads are still messed up tomorrow and you still want to go
you can take the path to Hoboken and I can pick you up let me know.

Bobby. :)
Well the roads weren't too bad..took me about 75 minutes to get home, fridays usually take 45-60....I've decided at this time there is no point to leave tonight and pay $100 for a hotel room for the evening if I'm not really gonna have time to meet up with any of the guys. The plan as of now is to leave around 7am and grab a nice breakfast before heading into JR's

Well, my priority for the week was getting an engine swap done in our (my brother and I) 1978 (holy crap, I just realized, it's an ANTIQUE!!) Chevy 4WD pick up so I'll be able to plow myself out tomorrow.

I just got it done and fired it up, hooked up the plow and wouldn't you know about ten minutes later, it started snowing.

WHEW, that was close!!!

Once I get plowed out tomorrow, I'll see what the storm situation looks like.

Who knows, maybe all the hype about this BIG storm will prove to be just that, a lot of hype (wishful thinking 'cause like FAst4Dr said, he's alreaqdy got 5" on the ground) and I might be able to make it but I highly doubt it.

I'll see tomorrow at 6:00 a.m.!!!

They are now saying that we should only see another 6" or some tomorrow but in Blizzard-like conditions (35mph winds)

I just get back from my house in Rutherford the roads where soso.
15 min later when I past again the trucks were out and the roads where
good. I was going 45MPH.

Drive safe.