• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holidays Cigar Pass

What do you think guys? I actually plan on getting her ready to go out on Thursday. I'll send her out to Horse and post all the important stuff tomorrow night and Thursday afternoon, after I've been to the PO.

Joe

If you're planning on shipping it out on Thursday and can do your Puts/Takes by then I say go for it!

Aloha,

Wade

I'm cool with it Scheidy.... :thumbs:
I've located the ole' dancin' shoes and will be stirrin' up a storm. I have no plans on being out of the area until the end of the month and that will be only for 2 days. Have fun brother and pass on..... :D :thumbs: :p

SOunds OK with me as well. :D Heck, with as busy as I've been, I haven't even had time to do any smokin'. ???

Brother Matt....thanks for the offer! :D

Y'all have a great day!

Floyd T. :sign:

Mr. Invest finally got off his arse and here we go:

Puts:

70. Opus X Torpedo
71. Punch Punch (I)
72. Bolivar Beli Fino (I)
73. SLR Regios (I)
74. VSG Tres Mys (lots of Plume)

Takes:

45. Opus X Double Corona
60. Sancho Panza Bell (I)
66. Punch Super Sel #2 (I)
67. H. Upman Mag 46 (I)

Mr. Horse Sir, she'll be heading to you tomorrow!

DC #0103 8555 7492 6369 2924

I'll post INS info then!

Thanks for letting me play and thank you for the gift, whoever you are. I put a nice little sumthin sumthin in!

Thanks again Emo! Great Pass!!!

Joe

PS Yes, I left the Lusi in there! ;)

Thanks for passing with us bro. I hope you had a little fun with your pushes and pulls. Enjoy the smokes bro!

Emo

OOOOOOOOPS, Me thinks me left the last page of the address pages out of the pass. Sorry! Horse, after you, it goes to Stogieman. I think you probably have the address, but let me know if you don't. He's the last man on the list.

Sorry Emo, brainfart!

Hey pal, Floyd was not on the list I am talking about...He was added later, as said in the thread. So there! :p

I know I'm the last one on the list and I have your addy right here Emo for your Key West home. I'll have to go out and find a nice gift for the Pass since You'll know it from me...... :D :D :D

stogieman said:
I'll have to go out and find a nice gift for the Pass since You'll know it from me...... :D :D :D
Why do I have this feeling Emo's getting a rock! ;)

Shadow said:
stogieman said:
I'll have to go out and find a nice gift for the Pass since You'll know it from me...... :D :D :D
Why do I have this feeling Emo's getting a rock! ;)
LOL...You dont have to give him any ideas. Geeze

Brother Emo...at least YOU'RE lookin' out for me!!! LMAO!!!! :sign:

:p to Joe!!!!