• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy S@#&!

Heard DC took a nasty shake, hope everyone's ok.

Like I said, weird things may begin to happen... :D

Glad to hear you're ok! Looks like it was a 5.9. Hope everyone is ok back there. Very odd for a quake to hit in that location... Sounds like it was a pretty good shaker.

I've lived in SoCal and the Aleutian Islands. I know the feeling. Hoping no problems for you. :0

Looks like it was around a mag 6.0 at only 3.7 miles deep! That's pretty significant, even by California standards.

Just got an e-mail from my Marine in NC....said it shook the armory a bit, they thought a tank or something was rolling by...!!

Felt it in Uniontown PA at work here and I know it was also felt in Greensburg PA!

The CP server is actually located in DC...

We are only about 20 minutes from the epicenter in Mineral Virginia. I thought I blew a tire or something. Luckily myself and everyone around me was able to come to a stop without wrecking.

My wife was back to school shopping and everything started to fall off the walls and shelves. Mother's and kids running around everywhere screaming and crying she said.

I blame Rod and his weirdness disclaimer!
The CP server is actually located in DC...

Starting to see the connection here ...... Hmmmmmm.. :whistling:

I'm on the 23rd floor of a Center City high rise here in Philly and we sure felt it. They evacuated just about all the tall buildings around here. People here are...easily excited... (I guarantee my grocery store will be out of milk and bread by the time I get home)

It was kind if interesting watching my floor to ceiling windows buckle.

I had folks panic at work and ran out of the office.

Shook here in NH too. As most of you know by now, an earthquake is felt at greater distances on the East coast.

Doc.