• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy shit seven years? Does that make me a FOG? Bah, lets give away some stogies

1) I just bought a 50ct humidor, is this enough storage?

2) 7700 miles

ETA: Congrats on the anni and thanks for the contest.

Congrats on 7 years and thanks for the contest.

1. Why do you pay so much for cigars? Buy a $2 cigar and use mind power to make it taste like a $40 cigar.
2. 6500 miles.

BAHA!

It's not just mind power oke. It's also important to put the sticks in tubos to infuse more latent energy and flavor.

Favorite Newbie question: Why won't my humidor stay at exactly 70/70 ALL OF THE TIME? I tried everything (2 days of seasoning).
My guess on your mileage: 7014

Congrats, Daniel!
1. "Cello on or cello off?" Seriously, that question is so ubiquitous that it's its own punchline.
2. 6817

Congrats on the Anniversary and have a great trip!

1. "Are you supposed to leave the cedar on when you smoke?"

idiot_zps62760566.jpg

2. 7117 miles

1. What kind of cigar did Bill and Monica enjoy?

2. 6250 miles

Thanks for the contest!! Sounds like fun!

Congrtats on the Anni.
Do you have a drip? Damn, wrong forum.

Doc

WOW, what a trip! I took 471 photos but I have yet to delete the crappy ones. I've curated a few from the first four or so days of the 8 day trip into an imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/64XVy I will be adding more as I review and edit them.

All in all, when I refueled after arriving home, I had 7740 miles on my 2016 Challenger, for a 3,828 mile road trip. WyoSmoke almost got it with his guess of 7700, only 40 miles off, but BigJake6904 guessed closest to the mark at 7777, a difference of 37 miles off actual. And no, these aren't price is right rules so fuck off. :D #ornery

My pick for best noob comment/question came from Napa_Smokes
1. I've been smoking cigars for x years. Why am I considered a Newb when I know more than half the FOGs on here?

This one always kills me. :rolleyes::p:D

Thanks everbody, I'll be in touch with the winners to confirm their mailing details and to every one else, enjoy the photos I took, feel free to use them subject to creative commons license (non-commercial only).

Sound like you had a great time. Thanks again for the contest and congrats to the wieners.

Congrats to Jake and Napa. Hope you had fun out there, Kid. Thanks for the contest.