• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hometown Pass

Famous has a box of 25 for $250 and Silo had them for $11 thats what I was gauging them off.

How about

T: 94 Tatuaje Reserva Maddy P: La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill

Famous has a box of 25 for $250 and Silo had them for $11 thats what I was gauging them off.

How about

I believe those are the naturals that Famous has. I believe the one in the pass is the SW Maddie. I could be wrong though.

Brian

How about

I believe those are the naturals that Famous has. I believe the one in the pass is the SW Maddie. I could be wrong though.

Brian

Your right its a maddie. I made a change to hopefully cover the extra costs

How about

Brian

Your right its a maddie. I made a change to hopefully cover the extra costs
The only issue now that I think may come into play is the rarity factor of the SW Maddie. I know I put up a Untold story to obtain a SW Maddie in a trade. I think it may take a trade along those lines to obtain that stick. But once again I could be wrong ??? ???

Brian

Doing a quick search for the Tat SW Maddie, I wasn't able to find anywhere actually selling it. As said before, the ones I did find were Natural wrapper instead of the Maduro.

However, when I searched for the 100 Anos Church, I did find many sources to purchase. I don't think the extra 1.50 - 2.00 really covers the rarity of it? But, i'm not quite familiar with Tat sticks. That is, if it is the SW and part of the 5000 limited release.

Kevin

Kevin No Problem on the SW Maddie. I'll go with my first 3. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this.

Are you ready to recieve the pass?

T: 54 Padron 1926 No.9 Natural P: 96 Partagas 160 Robusto Major
T: 72 LFD DL Lancero P: 97 Illusione HL
T: 88 Liga #9 P: 98 Winston Churchill Chequers

Yep, i'm ready for it to come home! :) Thanks for all the cooperation in this guys.

Before everyone decides to post, can I get a PM from anyone who hasn't recieved their pride yet? That way I can have a better tally.

I am slacking on my pride. I will try to have it go out today or tmw.

My pride will head out Monday. I am heading to my hometown to get the last piece tomorrow.

Hey guys, the pass has arrived safely! Thanks for participating, i'll be trying to keep up with everyone who is still missing their hometown so that its not closed until everything is good. :)

Pride is on it's way.. Sorry for the delay and thanks for having me.

DC# 0103 8555 7497 9620 6621

Hey guys, the pass has arrived safely! Thanks for participating, i'll be trying to keep up with everyone who is still missing their hometown so that its not closed until everything is good. :)

Glad it made it home! I received my home town pride and have been in contact with my recipient. Due to finals, moving, etc. etc., my end has been quite delayed. But never fear, all parties are aware of the situation.

It was an awesome Idea Kevin! :thumbs: