• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

So obviously CP website is down but I just talked to Aquiring and Audi Kraut, this Saturday is set for 4-5pm Chief, cool?

It was good seein you guys this weekend! Me and AudiKraut are trying to keep this going through the holidays, so let us know if Saturday 22nd and Saturday 29th work for you guys.

Be cool to make it an annual thing....Houston Holiday Herfathon!!

I should be able to make the 29th, assuming it doesn't go too late in the evening.

You could also do a post-Christmas day crawl. The Dallas crew does a post-turkey day crawl and everyone I've talked to absolutely loves it.

Its last minute but the crawl could still work, see if u can make it happen.

And lets plan on 29th afternoon for sure then.

I thought we were doing ginger man. If its serious ill probably have to take a rain check. Don't change plans for me though. Whatever you all decide.

I think Rice Village is a pretty central area for everyone from NASA, Katy, and Airport alike.

Problem is its supposed to be cold tomorrow so if not Gingermans the new Serious Richmond is open but no alcohol allowed, but we can figure that out later.

I'm okay with anywhere (assuming I dont get called to work last minute). I just wasn't sure where, it might have been implied but nobody really put a location out there for tomorrow. Y'all decide.

Congrats. Ya'll are getting Jake out to the Gingerman. Don't let him drink crappy beer or I'll smoke a Kristoff. Wish I could make it.

Ill be there around 430. Gotta stop at Istanbul grill. Tradition before the herf :)