• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

Cool Jake. If Wednesday doesn't work out, we can meet anytime that week. Carol is avoiding herfs in closed areas for the next 8 months though.

Dang it James. I will be in Houston from the 16-24. 

I'm hoping to get together with some of y'all during that week if y'all are available though! 

I'll be in next week. Any more details about your work schedules?

Based on PMs the Gingerman Herf is in for Wedneaday night. I'll be there about 6. Anyone is welcome in case I forgot to add some one to the PM, no offense intended.

James, I won't be there....surprise, surprise. They send me home for the week but Monday I will be in Austin, Tuesday in San Antonio, Wed/ Thursday in Corpus....home Thursday evening. So, yeah, I'll be out of town. :(

Smokin'Sims said:
Based on PMs the Gingerman Herf is in for Wedneaday night. I'll be there about 6. Anyone is welcome in case I forgot to add some one to the PM, no offense intended.

We might have to meet for dinner! Or drinks, or something! I won't exactly know when I'm free, though.

I will be staying in the Towne Place Suites by the San Antonio Airport. 

So... Gingerman tomorrow and maybe Serious off of 610 and Richmond on Thursday? I'd also like to catch up with you Jake if you can find the time on your off day.

Gingerman is on, and Thurs I'm working Serious 10-6, the member's lounge is now open so it'll have to be the public one where there's no alcohol allowed. If that doesn't work, I usually check out Stogies at Westheimer/Fountain View after work on Thursdays, alcohol allowed, better selection than Serious Richmond currently has, and pretty competitive prices.

BigJake6904 said:
James, I won't be there....surprise, surprise. They send me home for the week but Monday I will be in Austin, Tuesday in San Antonio, Wed/ Thursday in Corpus....home Thursday evening. So, yeah, I'll be out of town. :(

Hells Bells! You were in Austin yesterday? Dammit...

We didn't make it San Anotnio today. Might go Thursday. I'm still on for Wednesday. I went to Gingerman yesterday and Joe has been promoted to the corporate office in Dallas.

Mike...Thursday night is my only shot man, and I can't guarantee when I'll be back in town. Mason is being sedated at Texas Children's on Friday, possible brain tumor...we won't know until the MRI, previous scans weren't promising though. Keep him in your prayers. Friday night is a possibility because Mason will be going home with his mother after we are done with everything, but I can't make promises until that afternoon. I have plans Saturday, Sunday is Easter and I leave Monday.

BigJake6904 said:
Mike...Thursday night is my only shot man, and I can't guarantee when I'll be back in town. Mason is being sedated at Texas Children's on Friday, possible brain tumor...we won't know until the MRI, previous scans weren't promising though. Keep him in your prayers. Friday night is a possibility because Mason will be going home with his mother after we are done with everything, but I can't make promises until that afternoon. I have plans Saturday, Sunday is Easter and I leave Monday.

Jake, I'm sorry to hear about Mason. That is horrible news and I hope all will be well.. I'll be sure to keep him in my thoughts. Where were you thinking for tomorrow night? If you want to keep it cheap maybe we can hang at your place or hit up a bar with some GT?

Audi_kraut said:

Jake, I'm sorry to hear about Mason. That is horrible news and I hope all will be well.. I'll be sure to keep him in my thoughts. Where were you thinking for tomorrow night? If you want to keep it cheap maybe we can hang at your place or hit up a bar with some GT?
Mike, I'll call you tomorrow when I'm on the road...Friday might have to be the night....We'll see tomorrow, call inbound soon...

I'm sure Jake is super busy with work so I just wanted to let
everyone know that Mason is OK. Scans came back negative. I don't know
more details than that. But I didn't want everyone worrying.

Also, It was nice to see you James. This 2XIPA is the bomb. got me so tipsy I posted in the wrong thread. Lols. MORE HOPS!

Audi_kraut said:

Also, It was nice to see you James. This 2XIPA is the bomb. got me so tipsy I posted in the wrong thread. Lols. MORE HOPS!

Thanks for the update Mike!

That is good news, Jake is a good guy. Mason is lucky to have him as a father. Prayers send that everything will continue to go well!

Thanks for the update

David

Austin's in town? Kxthor911 was saying he might be in town this weekend too. I'll be working 10-6 the whole weekend but I'm free afterwards.