• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

How was the herf? Sorry I wasn't able to make it this time around, but I hope to make it out next time. Guess I didn't get to see you before the wedding Jake :/ But on the bright side we'll see each other in 6 days.

Miss you guys and see you in 2013, a married man.

How was the herf? Sorry I wasn't able to make it this time around, but I hope to make it out next time. Guess I didn't get to see you before the wedding Jake :/ But on the bright side we'll see each other in 6 days.

Good luck Mike!
Jake didn't make it, but it was a good time!

Good luck Mike!

Sorry I couldn't gents. I got called out to do contract work in the morning and didn't have time to post. With losing my job, any work I can get helps.

Normally I make every single Houston Herf....the last 6 months have been crazy for me.

Good luck Mike!

Sorry I couldn't gents. I got called out to do contract work in the morning and didn't have time to post. With losing my job, any work I can get helps.

Normally I make every single Houston Herf....the last 6 months have been crazy for me.

Glad to hear you got some work Saturday!

Audit Kraut and I are planning on meeting up this weekend, is anyone else free?

Heads-up everyone in town:

Serious Cigars Holiday / Customer Appreciation Party
Saturday, January 26th, 2013
Champions Location
6:00PM - 10:00PM

http://seriouscigars...ing_events.aspx
Join us for our annual holiday and customer appreciation party. Celebrate with fine food and drinks.
6608 FM 1960 W (Cypresswood Expressway), Houston, TX 77069​

Audit Kraut and I are planning on meeting up this weekend, is anyone else free?

I have Mason this weekend and the weekend of the 26th....so I will be tied down with him.

However, if you guys want to get together on a week night, let me know.

Who is going to Texas cigar festival? I may be forced to choose between that and QSH.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1357996572' post='1120659']
Who is going to Texas cigar festival? I may be forced to choose between that and QSH.
[/quote]

QSH! :thumbs:

[quote name='Tall Paul' timestamp='1358036447' post='1120717'][quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1357996572' post='1120659']
[/quote]

QSH! :thumbs:[/quote] X2

Wish I was home to go to this. Keep me informed of tickets for Texas cigar festival

Ten day warning folks. Tickets for the Cigar Festival will be flying off the shelf considering the 6 day sell out last year. I hope we're able to get a larger group goign this time around. James, think you'll be able to fly in for this one? Joe, it's only a skip away from Austin and it's been forever since we've lit one up together.

:cheers:

I won't be able to make it. Between taxes and some things that broke around the house, our traveling budget got shot.

Who is up for a Wednesday night at Gingerman the last week of March? We will be in town during the boys spring break March 25-30. Hope to see some of you there.

James, I will actually be home from NJ that week...but I'm supposed to be working (unsure if I will be traveling or not). If I'm on the road, I will not make it...but if we are local for the week, I'm in.