- Feb 12, 2015
- We have witnessed my 7 year old daughter go from cartoons to live action tv shows(unexpected) Benefits:
-I get to see my 5yr and 3yr old during the sweet time of 9am to noon and take the role of teaching them the stuff their teachers normally do. My 5yr is learning to read so it’s awesome to watch him sound words out, etc. my 3yr old is into coloring and dining and loves being read too. He is very inquisitive and for both kids, getting todo this before they are exhausted and hungry and essentially done fore the day has been great!
-Getting to spend more quality time with my wife has been great.
-finally getting to those projects that have been on hold.
Lessons learned from the down side of this:
-I really love personal interactions with people.
-the Grand Parent / Grand a child bond is very strong.
-I’m learning more discipline when it comes to online school work.
-creativity with work outs.
how about you? What lessons have you learned as we progress through this?
- She settled on The Goldbergs for some unknown reason
- We started relying on The Goldbergs to tell us what classic 80's movies we should show our daughter
- My daughter suddenly switched to The Masked Singer on Hulu
- Panic has now set in
- Grateful that her homeschooling starting tomorrow will be the thing that saves us