• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

no
not your last one.

the diademma is an over put in my opinion
a cash wise.

that type of over put is fine - as it's rare too.

just putting an expensive cigar in without equal or better rarity- that's no bueno

I'm not in the pass, obvious. LOL

Larry I got Gary covered on the Davidoff so don't send him your last one!

Ok, boxed up and ready to ship. I put it in a new box as the other one was mostly tape and old labels and beaten up pretty good. Also recharged the humidity packs.

Thanks Anthony you are a gentleman and a scholar.

OK, here goes my first shot at puts and takes. Be gentle.

Take- Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
Put- Coronado by La Flor 2008 -from before it was discontinued and brought back (has the lion band)

Take- Jamie Garcia LE 2017 (newer)
Put- Davidoff Grand cru No. 2-2017

Take Oliva Melanio (unknown size)
Put- Caldwell The King is Dead Premier 2017

The Oliva Melanio is is a large fiurado, seen with my own two peepers.

Everything looks good Brian except the trade you are proposing for the Oliva V. That’s short.

The Tatuaje looks good IMHO as long as the Coranado isn’t a Lancero, but something along the lines of a Toro or Corona Gorda.

Can you research and state sizes?

Everything looks good Brian except the trade you are proposing for the Oliva V. That’s short.

The Tatuaje looks good IMHO as long as the Coranado isn’t a Lancero, but something along the lines of a Toro or Corona Gorda.

Can you research and state sizes?

Caldwell 5.5 x 50 and Coronado 5.5x 52

Let me see what else I have that might fly for that Oliva.

Caldwell 5.5 x 50 and Coronado 5.5x 52

Let me see what else I have that might fly for that Oliva.
I don’t have anything that I can use that’s not way way under. There is already a bunch of Fuente in the pass so I don’t want to clog it up with more.

I guess I’ll stick with the Coronado for the Tat and the Davidoff for the Jamie Garcia.

I don’t have anything that I can use that’s not way way under. There is already a bunch of Fuente in the pass so I don’t want to clog it up with more.

I guess I’ll stick with the Coronado for the Tat and the Davidoff for the Jamie Garcia.
what fuente?

Anejo Reserva 46 from 2014 is closer but still under.
An Anejo Reserva 48 also that’s probably more in line. But it’s my only one and I’ve never smoked one before.

I’m seeing that Oliva at around 12 bucks is that what you guys have?