• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long will this Pass take Pass!

Brian is up next, any address issues or timing issues before I get this out either later today or tomorrow?

Houston I have a problem, was bringing the sticks to the office to ship out and the cigar caddy hit the ground and blew open, the AVO 22 was damaged beyond where I would feel comfortable sending it in the pass, so I propose putting in the Davidoff Limited Edition 2006 100th Ann. Diademas Finas or if that doesn't fit just leaving the Davidoff Lonsdale in the pass. You guys make the call.

F2C44A52-BE95-4D95-8E2E-99AF37DA1637.jpeg

Makes me ill thinking about it. It was actually in a plastic sleeve but there was a cutter and lighter in the box as well I suppose they slammed against the cigar. Damaged a couple of other cigars as well.

Last edited:
Never mind, I found another one hiding in the humidor drawer.

View attachment 24641

Makes me ill thinking about it. It was actually in a plastic sleeve but there was a cutter and lighter in the box as well I suppose they slammed against the cigar. Damaged a couple of other cigars as well.

Damn that is unfortuante. I suppose PerfecRepair is not going to fix that.

Never mind, I found another one hiding in the humidor drawer.

no
not your last one.

the diademma is an over put in my opinion
a cash wise.

that type of over put is fine - as it's rare too.

just putting an expensive cigar in without equal or better rarity- that's no bueno

Is that a European release Larry? Hard to tell from the picture for sure.