• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars in your humidor?

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Well since I'm new around here, I'm just trying to learn a little something about the members that have been here awhile. I on average only have between 100-150 at home and office combined. I buy by the box, my favorites. I tend to buy by the stick throughout the week. It's seems like many of you probably have more after reading through the posts. It just made me curious.

Not Enough! But finally acquired enough to let some get their 'Beauty Rest'. :)

Wow!! What a response so far????? I hope this wasn't a touchy subject. ???

The replys will come...remember it was Easter today. :)

Another thing I've noticed is some people only hang around during the week...... during the day...... when they're suppose to be WORKING! :0 :p :lookup:

I would think my desk top has approx one or two hundred in it. I have no idea how many are in my fridgador. ??? If I was to guess I would say 15 boxes and another 200 singles.

It ain't enough...... ;)

Ya got a warrant? :D

No seriously, I'm due to make a count of what I have. I have the following storage units:

2 - 150 quart coolers
2 - 56 quart cooler
1 - 48 quart cooler
6 - Rubbermaid containers for singles
1 - 250 count desktop
2 - 200 count desktop
2 - 150 count desktops
1 - 125 count desktop
2 - 50 count desktops
1 - 40 count desktop
1 - 25 count desktop
and a locker at my local shop.

And yes, my wife is aware I have all these, including the locker. :thumbs:

Dang Shadow, Save some 'gars for us to put back, will you? Impressive storage capacity. Makes my stash look mighty paltry.

Beast, I have a desktop I built holding around 175 and a Coolerdoor with somewhere around 400 at the moment.

And like all have said so far - that's not enough.

JerryG

I have about 75 in my humidor and about another 15 coming back to me in a pass. Usually my 'dor is holding anywhere between 75-125 cigars. I buy by the box, with singles or 5 packs to try out different things. I would like to buy a cooloer that would hold 5-7 boxes.

Emo
:thumbs:

I have a nice desktop humidor, and two coolers - one 150 qt, the other 45 qt. All together - I'd estimate my stash (lord knows I haven't counted in over a year) probably somewhere around 500. Of course, as many of you know - I'm trying to get everything out of the small cooler, for the sake of storage - so more bombing is on it's way.....

Dave :cool:

Cabinet full of boxes, small desktop full of non-Havanas and a end table humidor full of...well, you know ;)

You got thatmany Marsh Wheelings, Matt? :D :D :D

:sign:

I have 2 humdors 1 at the office and 1 at home.
Real cigars - I have like 65 singles.

I have a small cooler that has like 250 give or take smokes in it.

Man, I am reluctant to say that I only have 28 cigars in my humidor!

I just bought my first box Friday night at a closed smoke at my local shop! Got to meet the president of Indian Tabac, Rocky Patel, he signed it for me!

Also got a free torch with it!

So, the sky's the limit, boys!

Leebo
:D

I've yet to buy a box cause of that credit card thing and can't bring myself to buy a box retail.

However, an acquaintance of mine who on occasion lights up without a clue of what he is doing , found out I smoked cigars and had nearly a box of Don Carlos #2's that he said 'are just too old' :0 :cool: He wanted to give 'em to me...I just couldn't do it...so I bought em from him for nearly nuthin.

That's awesome, Horse!

Kenny, you're right, I'm always on at work and never on at home! I have a good excuse though.......I have two teenagers!

hahaha

Leebo

i actually don't keep a ridiculous amount of cigars in my humidors. i smoke them too fast to keep them for too long. i have 350 various cigars that i do keep;some for company, some for me, but mostly, there is a steady rotation in my humi's.

small desktop humi at work - approx 50

rubberdor - 200-300, mostly Tetens boxes, ISOM stash

one in den - approx. 100, mix of VSG, Davidoff RR, random "gifts" a.k.a. dog rockets

In my main walk in I have about 2000

at my 2 summer camps I have between 750 to 1000 in each

at my winter camp some where around 1500

damn...why don't you start smokin and start collecting stamps instead of gars?