• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars in your humidor?

I believe there are a FEW of these threads going on but what the hell.

I am at ruffly 7-8 hundred right now.

I am sure I will be busting the "G" mark pretty soon, the only problem is............

WHERE THE HECK DO I PUT ALL THESE SMOKES!!!!

This is getting rediculous.

What I need to do is STOP buying smokes..but I can't help it. It seems that everytime I tell myself no more...the deal of a lifetime seems to come by and I just HAVE to jump on it. Either that or someone is selling Anejo's and I can't seem to stop myself there

Phil

As we all know, and some better than others, that quantity is not what matters.

repeat after me, 'CBID IS EVIL'.

I have dog bombed several CPers to the tune of 200 total sticks. Just look for the guys turning green. :lookup:

I wouldn't even consider these to be part of my collection. :p

I would say about 6-700 smokable sticks. :lookup:

I have around 450 currently, and ready to graduate to a larger cooler!!
Have fun!

My collection is pretty small -- maybe 120 or so right now, but it'll be up to 200 or so shortly. :)

moki said:
My collection is pretty small -- maybe 120 or so right now, but it'll be up to 200 or so shortly. :)
But it's a damn good 120. :)

193 for me. *sigh* My original goal was 150 or less and only my 150 count humidor to store it all. YEAH WHATEVER.

150 count humidor
75 count humidor (for the ISOMs)
100 quart cooler (only 5 or so partially full boxes, thankfully)

Damn CP. Damn it all!!! :p

Hmmmm......estimating.....

1 50 count humi, full
1 300 count, full
1 600 count, 3 trays full, 2 boxes in the bottom
4, no 3 once I consolidate, coolerdors
1 tupperdor, full.

I dunno...6-700?

My New Year's Resolution: slow down the spending on "the latest and greatest" and concentrate on "tried and true". :D

psyktek said:
I dunno...6-700?

My New Year's Resolution: slow down the spending on "the latest and greatest" and concentrate on "tried and true". :D
I suggest instead that you start smoking. Heavily. :)

vewyphishy said:
But it's a damn good 120. :)
I just did a complete inventory -- turns out that I guessed a little high, it was probably just under 100 cigars, but with the Añejo individual sticks I bought, and the ones you sent, I'm now at exactly 124 cigars:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/cigar...r_inventory.txt

Only problem being that I have two boxes, and a few sampler packs on the way, and only 150 cigar capacity between my two humidor's. Doh.

humi1.jpg

humi2.jpg

moki said:
vewyphishy said:
But it's a damn good 120.  :)
I just did a complete inventory -- turns out that I guessed a little high, it was probably just under 100 cigars, but with the Añejo individual sticks I bought, and the ones you sent, I'm now at exactly 124 cigars:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/cigar...r_inventory.txt

Only problem being that I have two boxes, and a few sampler packs on the way, and only 150 cigar capacity between my two humidor's. Doh.

humi1.jpg

humi2.jpg
damn do I want those 26's!!!. I only have 5 :(

The first time I asked this question in the form of a poll (after this thread was started) I had no Idea.

But due to the fact that I have way too much time on my hands and I must be getting anal in my old age, I put thgether an inventory.

Today's total = 529 but I just ordered two more boxes so Friday's inventory will be 579 - what I smoke before then.

Holy cow, I'm outta control :0

I also keep a column with the dollar value of each cigar but I'm too affraid to use the summation key to add them all up because I don't want to know what the total value dollar value of my stash is because I'm too affraid it will be higher than the value of my car :p (not the Jag, the Buick :D )

coventrycat86 said:
The first timeI asked this question in the form of a poll (after this thread was started) I had no Idea.

But due to the fact that I way too much time on my hands and I must be getting anal in my old age, I put thgether an inventory.

Today's total = 529 but I just ordered two more boxes so Friday's inventory will be 579 - what I smoke before then.

Holy cow, I'm outta control :0
So when are you going to have a card game to get rid of some of them? :D

coventrycat86 said:
I must be getting anal in my old age
Damn.

Do I have to wait until I'm old to get anal? Cos ideally it would happen now. What's your secret?

Lumberg said:
coventrycat86 said:
I must be getting anal in my old age
Damn.

Do I have to wait until I'm old to get anal? Cos ideally it would happen now. What's your secret?
If you really want to get anal, I'd suggest getting locked up in prison. ;)

Just did a full inventory:140 - plus another 50 coming in the mail. Not bad for 2-3 weeks of total collecting.

Right now I'd say about 450 in my humidors and 20-30 boxes in 1 of my coolidors
7 boxes of cheap smokes that i give to friends that don't realie smoke.