• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars in your humidor?

i have a couple of small humidors in the house in different rooms, also at the office for me and for visitors. it must be around 200-250 cigars.

LOL .....I'm not a collector

I smoke about 10 to 15 gars a day

ooh, me too...that s**t is gonna kill me someday...hopefully...

please keep the board clean - thanks :)

henry said:
LOL .....I'm not a collector

I smoke about 10 to 15 gars a day
That's alot! :) What kind do you normally smoke? Is that a variety throughout the day, or do you stick with one type/brand? :thumbs:

Not enough Rod, Not nearly enough
Actually, for health reasons I don't count them anymore. :cool:

Wow!!!! That's like 4500 cigars. Not a collector???? 10-15 a day. When do you find the time to breathe in air?LOL.

I don't personally have any interest in smoking that many a day, but I sure would like to have that many gars on hand. Impressive!!! :0

10 to 15 @ day? Really? :lookup:

Wow, most smokes are 20 min. to 1 1/2 hours long. Lets split that and say an hour smoke times 10 to 15 @ day...... :0

You are kidding right?

LMAO @ Devin, but you can never have enough can ya'? That why the cigar wing of La Casa de Rousey is being designed in advance!! :p

A few years back at a cigar dinner, I spoke to the owner of the company which organized the dinner. It had been said that he smoke about 15 gars a day, I ask him just that and he confirmed it. He didn't come across to me as someone that had any benefit to lie or stretch the truth. So I guess I believe it's possible, but I still would like to know when an individual like that fits oxygen into his day. :D

Whats the point of keeping thousands of cigars around? Just for a collection? You folks surely do not expect to smoke them all.

I just about to start a stash going and I was looking to start off with a nice desktop humidor to hold maybe 25-50. But now I see you folks with 5000 cigars and I wonder whats the sense in having so many?

While building a collection of cigars, I would say at some point it becomes ego driven.

But what's wrong with that? :cool:

I do it just to piss off the Mrs.....  ;)

Besides, what's wrong with trying to keep up with the Cole's?  :cool:

And all this time, I thought I was trying to keep up with the Greeson's........ ???

Besides, once La Casa de Rousey is built, we are all going to rank amateurs........ :D :D  :D

Matt, you have company coming....... :D

Now, where are all those unreleased cigars......LMAO

Company is always welcome!

I hope you are bringing them....I don't have enough... :)

Note to self - find out weather report for Illinois and tell wife I'll miss her!

Rod I smoke an even mix of ISOM's and Tetens'

About 10 year's ago my doctor told me if I keep smokin gars like this I wouldn't live much longer

He was 45 and into the big time health kick

He died 2 years later, heart attack

Now I have a doctor who's 29 and sometimes we run the park together with my 19 year old girl friend and they just barely keep up with me

And I'm old

I heard that Lars smokes so many gars a day, that he smokes when he runs and mountain bikes, lol, never tried that