• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many humidores do you have?

Oh yeah, well my dad has more Opus than your dad!

Oh, this was a thread about humidors?

I have one....
At work....100 count
In the basement (The big one)...1500+ count...Idk how many
upstairs....100 count
in my pocket (it's a little bitty one...)

Here is a picture of my first humidor, a small 50 count. It misbehaved one afternoon, and after a bottle of jack I felt the need to dispatch it:

IMG_0902.jpg

Hopefully the same fate doesn't await my aristocrat! ;)

Evan, the thread is titled how many humidors do you have, not how many humidors DID you have, ya drunken bastard!! :p

Evan, the thread is titled how many humidors do you have, not how many humidors DID you have, ya drunken bastard!! :p

That is the best Evan has. Lets not get down on him because he drinks a lot. Open up a cooler and dump it out at his house and this is what you get.

I have currently a 20 count humi that I use for dryboxing, a 100 count that I use for NC's and a 400 count that is about 75% full of CC's and a few NC boxes. I think I might need a cooler, or a divorce lawyer soon.

I have currently a 20 count humi that I use for dryboxing, a 100 count that I use for NC's and a 400 count that is about 75% full of CC's and a few NC boxes. I think I might need a cooler, or a divorce lawyer soon.
Scott,

as a guy who has devoted "one to the cause" believe me when I say that the cooler will be CHEAPER!!!! ;) I could have built a walk in humi and filled it to the gills with sticks and Scotch and still had some change left over if I'd have either-

1. Been smart enough to not marry her

or

2. Been less scared of CSI folks...

:p

Thank God the new model (yes I am a masochist) doesn't mind the cigar hobby!

Cheers,

R

I use a 300 ct humidor and a 48 quart cooler. I also have a 70 ct humidor that is not in use at the moment.

I have a 150 count desktop humi that I keep my daily smokes in, and a 150qt coolidor with 12 boxes in it at the moment.

-Jimmy

A wife vs. Humidor story with a happy ending (not that kind)...

I had 4 humidors and a stealth 70 quart coolidor in the basement. The humidors had taken over my wife's spare china closet. I decided to give it back and consolidate into a Lauderdale. It arrived before I had a chance to unpack it. So with my wife standing over me, I open it. She takes one look at it and says "That is too small". Now ususally this would cause me to question my manhood but the sentence that followed floored me. She said "If you are going to do this, do it right. Buy a decent size one".

The words have not left her lips before I had boxed up the Lauderdale and ordered a Tower II 3000 count.

When this one arrived I heard "Are you crazy! That is way too big (which I usually never hear)" but the deed was done.

I am now the proud owner of a monster Tower II that I am in process of filling. The temp is 70% at the bottom and 65% up top. No more mucking with 4 different humidification devices.

Look for some of my used humidors on eBay. :)

An Aristocrat M+, 4 150 ct humidors up and running. 1 150 quart coolidor for long term aging and 1 150ct humidor sitting in the closet just in case I fill up everything else. Which I probably will. :laugh:

I currently have 1 28 bottle winecooler for aging and boxes, and a 100 count to smoke from.

Not enough.

I have 1 coolidor that can hold up to 7-8 boxes.
Its never full though.
I always say to myself: "this box is for aging,dont touch it for the next 2-3 years"....well I never succeeds :laugh:

cartoon.jpg