• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many of the wives also smoke cigars?

My wife loves the smell of a cigar and will occaisonally take a puf or two from mine but she would never smoke a whole one.

my wife tried her first one earlier this week...
and wanted one the night after, too! :)

granted, they were pretty mild and she was taking pretty small puffs, but she was saying things like- "oooh, this one tastes toasty". (listening to me for too long, I'm sure)

I thought- "yes! now I can say- 'hey babe, I'm gonna order *us* a box of cohiba robustos!'". ;)

I took my wife into the smoke shop to get her interested in cigars once...now all she smokes is $7-$8 a pack Dunhill cigerettes. :angry: :p

Geeeezzz...I should be so lucky!!!

My wife doesn't like cigar smell on me after having one. That's how much she enjoys cigars. ???

count your blessings, gentlemen. My wife is smoking up my whole box of A/F Short Stories :angry: she has one a night with me, and is often the initiater of the smoke session.

geldor1 said:
My wife doesn't smoke cigars, but she is a cigarette smoker.

She is usually on her way out to the lanai (back screened porch, for you northern folks :p ) and says to me...'why don't you go grab a cigar and come join me'. :love:
My wife is the same. :)

My wife enjoys the aroma and sometime smokes the CAO flavored cigars.

AJ

Wife tries a few puffs at different burn intervals on cigars I may be smoking. I think her palette is more defined than mine :angry:

My Wife loves to smoke with me. She wants to try every cigar that I ever pick up.
so far her fav's are Cao Moontrance, cao gold and avo classic's

I love my great wife.... :love: :love: :love:

Mrs. Gawntrail wanted to try a cigar one night. I opened the frigedor and told her to take her pick. She picked one, punched it, lit it and we smoked it together on the couch in my office. After smoking it she commented on the band and how artistic it was. She liked the cigar (I educated her on not inhaling, but 'tasting' the smoke with her tounge and sinus). Now she smokes about once a week with me.

And yeah you guessed it, she likes the OPUS X Robustos the best. Although she'll schlepp a CAO Brazilia or Partagas Black with me too! She'll even take slugs off of my Sam Adams bottles too. Now if I can get her out on the golf course....and in front of the big screen for Football...........

M. Gipson