• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to smoke handless?

rdnkjdi

Ok - so I'm trying to figure out how to smoke without taking the cigar out of my mouth to blow out the smoke and breath back in. How is this done?

Ok - so I'm trying to figure out how to smoke without taking the cigar out of my mouth to blow out the smoke and breath back in. How is this done?

ummm....by not taking it out of your mouth?

What are you doing with your hands?

Just breath in through your nose while you pull in with your mouth. Circular breathing lessons help. If you were ever played a wind instrument, you've halfway there, just rearrange it a bit.

I knew a girl in college that did some amazing things with parejo shaped objects and her mouth without using her hands. :love:

It seemed to take some coordination that I doubt I possess...

Because I need to learn to smoke on my motorcycle. That's just...awesome...

I knew a girl in college that did some amazing things with parejo shaped objects and her mouth without using her hands. :love:

It seemed to take some coordination that I doubt I possess...

Great minds!

:thumbs:

Smoking without hands is very useful for a day on the links! I guess I just usually chomp down and draw with one side of my mouth and exhale out the other side. If I need to breathe I just put my toungue over the end and hope the smoke doesn't blow in my eyes haha.

Just breath in through your nose while you pull in with your mouth. Circular breathing lessons help. If you were ever played a wind instrument, you've halfway there, just rearrange it a bit.

^ This

I have never been able to breath well through my mouth while holding a cigar. Breath through your nose and you'll be fine. (or go get yourself a pipe)

I use one of these.....

article-1265108349824-081FEFD9000005DC-805721_636x363-1-300x171.jpg

I use one of these.....

article-1265108349824-081FEFD9000005DC-805721_636x363-1-300x171.jpg

I think you're taking aligator clips too literally. They're these little metal things you get at hardware shops, head shops, and sex stores, and they usually don't actually involve reptiles.

You could rig up a harmonica holder to hold it for you. However, you're still going to have a few problems:

1. You will look like a (bigger) dork.
2. You will still be covered in ash in cinders.
3. Your cigar won't burn well at all.

I've tried it (smoking and riding, not the harmonica holder :p) and even with a full windshield it's not very feasable. You might have more luck with a pipe but I wouldn't bother with that either. You don't need more things on your mind while riding.

Stay safe.

Have you tried just riding your motorcycle with no hands instead?

At a point, you just gotta weigh the pleasure of smoking versus the hassle. I know cigars and golf go well together but in practice, for me, hassling with the cigar, putting it down, picking it up, relighting, etc, is far more a hassle than the pleasure I get from smoking. Perhaps if I didn't suck at golf so badly I would enjoy a smoke while searching for many a wayward shot.

How you going to light it, if you're going to smoke it handless?