• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's Fuel Prices in Your area?

$1.80 today, keeps getting better everyday. :D

$1.69 here now. Every time I think surely it's bottomed out, they drop it another dime.

Starting to think it'll last through next year at least. If not, well, sure feels nice to fill up for under $20 right now, since food and cigar prices haven't dropped noticeably.

~Boar

Just filled up for $2.04 for premium. The regular is at $1.84 when you pay with cash. I think $1.89 when you pay with credit.

Filled up the truck for less than $50.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Might be able to start driving it to work instead of the hoopty (sp?); but then again 30+mpg vs. 15 is a tough argument.

:D

Finally broke the $2.00/gallon barrier. $1.99.9. It's only a tenth of a cent, But I never thought I would see, the '1' as the first number on the price boards ever again.

I never thought i would be happy to be paying $1.97 a gallon. :angry:

Paid $1.53/gal for Ethanol blend (not E85) here in Des Moines this morning. Regular unleaded is at $1.74. At these prices, I'm letting my car run all night so it's nice and warm in the morning. :laugh:

I was talking to my dad last night, he paid $1.39 at a Mobil station near his home! That.......is freakin' unbelieveable. He lives in St. Louis and the station is near the intersection of 270 and Bellefontaine Rd. for those who might be close.

Gas was $1.37 last night when I filled up. I live here in Liberty/KC and it was even cheaper over by the stadiums and Independence.

I use this website to find [post="0"]Gas Prices.[/post]

Filled up at $1.81 yesterday. :D