• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's Fuel Prices in Your area?

$1.77 is the least costly :-0 I have seen in NH. Filled up for under $30 just in time to pay for the heating fuel bill. If its not one thing its surely another.

Well its at its lowest on Longisland i've seen in the last year $2.09 feels good to have it drop everyday......Now i have some extra money for the Good Smokes!

I know prices have been coming down, but I just paid $1.19 per gallon for 87. Are prices less than $1.00 in the offing?

I know prices have been coming down, but I just paid $1.19 per gallon for 87. Are prices less than $1.00 in the offing?

WOW, I just drove through St. Louis and I only saw $1.37 as the cheapest.

It's a $1.39 here but heard on the news at lunch today to expect it to go up a dime pretty soon. $1.19 is about as cheap as I have heard of.

We are still sitting around the $2.00 mark. :(

On City Ave in Philly, there are several places selling premium for $1.80 a gallon.

$1.74 here in the festering county of Cook. :whistling:

$1.62 today at BJ's in Wallingford. North Haven was at $1.68 only 8 miles away...wtf.

Well this report seems to be the lowest seen! And when WAS the last time we saw gas prices at $1.19 per gallon? Seems that the oil producers are easing the prices back up by cutting production. Surely they are mistaken and it's a shortage of supply....
Gas price here behind the Redwood Curtain (Eureka California) got as low as $1.79 per gallon. (Costco) We have a monopoly of about 3 or 4 retailers here who own a majority of stations in the Humboldt and Del Norte Counties who set the prices and have kept them at least 20 to 30 cents above the bay areas. The price is now back up to $2.05 at the retail pump and prob a buck eighty-nine at Costco now.
Does help the Cigar budget though for now doesn't it? :rolleyes: :thumbs:

It's been hovering around the $1.45 mark for several weeks now. Got as low as 1.39 and as high as 1.65 within the last few months. Lots of ethanol plants around Iowa are shutting down production, some of them forever.