• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's the weather?

door·yard/ˈdôrˌyärd/
Noun: A yard or garden by the door of a house

or as Doc probably pronounces it....doeyud...

Geez, that one slipped. I don't have a New England accent. I'm the son of Italian Immigrants and it would be doeYaaaad

Doc.

Doc, you just shattered me. I picture you slinging around a non-rhotic accent that would make Cliff Claven's mom blush. Next you'll tell us you like Flatlanders. :(

Doc, you just shattered me. I picture you slinging around a non-rhotic accent that would make Cliff Claven's mom blush. Next you'll tell us you like Flatlanders. :(

I like you, but then I like anyone who sends me good whiskey. If I'm hanging around Woodchucks, I've been known to drop an r or two.

Doc.

I feel your pain in the north. Spent 31 years in Cleveland. but now I'm in Pasadena and loving every minute of it.

Wifey and I will be on the patio this weekend sipping Scotch planning our first Parade.

Tonight Tomorrow Sat Sun Mon 6-10 Day

Mostly Clear
Mostly Sunny
Sunny
Sunny
Sunny Extended Forecast
High: 69°
Low: 48° High: 71°
Low: 45° High: 79°
Low: 48° High: 83°
Low: 52° High: 79°

Just a heads up... Don't drive through Old Town Pasadena on New Years Eve night, or anywhere on the parade route for that matter. You'll get stoned by frozen marshmallows, and they'll spray your car with shaving cream and silly string.
Thanks for the heads up. I diddn't know.

When are we going to HERF at the pool again? That was great

Up in Minneapolis for Vikings game tomorrow and :angry: at the weather. This is no way to run a state, gentlemen.

Up in Minneapolis for Vikings game tomorrow and :angry: at the weather. This is no way to run a state, gentlemen.

You're welcome. :thumbs:

It slid south of us. Nary a flake in the air up here. :p

Ahh yes. Summer.

Its a lovely Sunny warm day here. Birds are singing, trout swimming in the cool river and not a cloud in the sky.

Ahh yes. Summer.

Its a lovely Sunny warm day here. Birds are singing, trout swimming in the cool river and not a cloud in the sky.

You know, you could take a long walk off a Short pier.

Doc..

Well weather is a little cooler here. Its merely 68F. I think I will need to put a jacket on to go outside and smoke :rolleyes:

Upper 70s to low 80s starting tomorrow in to mid week, then low 70s. Low 20s to high teens back in northern Wisconsin where the family is. Sure is nice not having to turn the heat on, though I do miss the white Christmas.

Blizzard conditions here. 10-16 inches of snow and 45 mile an hour gusts. But you don't live in WI if you can't deal with a little snow.

We have a front coming in; I don't know why we never get a back, just a front. Now we are going to cool down with a 45 high and some north winds. Wisco and I are sturdy, we can take it; it just doesn't make for good cigar smoking. Maybe we need to take a trip to AVB's cave? ???

We have a front coming in; I don't know why we never get a back, just a front. Now we are going to cool down with a 45 high and some north winds. Wisco and I are sturdy, we can take it; it just doesn't make for good cigar smoking. Maybe we need to take a trip to AVB's cave? ???

I got mine in today while it was hovering in the high 30s. It may be space heater in the garage time soon.

gallery_4757_623_8622.jpg

Looks like the twin cities got hit pretty good. Metrodome's roof collapsed. They might actually have to play football the real way, in the cold and snow at TCF at U of Minn.

37 and lots of rain. It's not going to snow here, this year, cause I bought a new snow-blower.:angry:

Doc.

You can't smoke when it's 45? Hell, if it would get up to 45 here I would head outside in shorts to fire up a cigar.

That's a great picture, Mick. The beard is coming in nicely...

Thanks. :) My little guy looks like he ain't digging it, but I had to drag him in. It might be hard to believe, but the kids LOVE this stuff. They never complain about the cold.

You can't smoke when it's 45? Hell, if it would get up to 45 here I would head outside in shorts to fire up a cigar.

Dude, I'll smoke in a tank top at 45.