• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's your weather today?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
We're getting hit hard with a storm. We're supposed to have tornado's, waterspouts, wind, thunder and lots of rain. Freeway was flooded this morning. Now it's beginning to look like winter. :)

Warming up to 34 today, low was 13 last night. Partly cloudy but nothing is expected for the next week.

It's supposed to make it into the fifties today. We have had ice on the ground and roads since 12/23 to the tune on two inches. No snow, just ice. Hope it goes away today.

Supposed to hit almost 60 today, and stay warm all week.

And rainy, but still warm.

we had 3 1/2 inches of rain yeasterday !!
clear today, but the forcast is for rain and high winds thru the weekend
"cold" front passing Temps will be in the 60s at night

Bill

A nice and comfortable 32 degrees, though it gets darn cold in the evening-enough to make you think twice about smoking outdoors. :(

We will be getting to 66 today at 75% humidity. Perfect cigar smoking weather!! :thumbs: Now if I just had someone to smoke with out here in the sticks :angry:

"Mr Blue Sky is living here today......ain't a cloud in sight...."

but chilly 35F.....supposed to get into the 60's on Thursday through the weekend.

22F. Weather said it would be about 30 today, but since its almost noon I doubt it's getting 8 degrees warmer. At least there is no more snow.

other1 said:
22F. Weather said it would be about 30 today, but since its almost noon I doubt it's getting 8 degrees warmer. At least there is no more snow.
[snapback]152535[/snapback]​
It's 72 degrees and balmy, here at my desk, :p but it's a little chilly outside - 28 degrees. Blue sky, though..........oh crap, I forgot to get my skis tuned! Got to go............. :0

Just checked the temp outside, brrr...

It's a chilly 66 degrees and only expected to get up to 77 by Friday. :whistling:

Man, that's just a tad too brisk to be going outside for a smoke. I might just have to give this hobby a break. :laugh:

NOT

Phishy Phishy Phishy, don't rub it in cause we have the better weather. You gonna everyone hate Texans...Oh wait...Too Late....My bad....carry on.... :laugh:

It is beautiful outside today. Suposed to get up to 55-60. hardly any wind..
Man I love the Rockies

Rod said:
We're getting hit hard with a storm. We're supposed to have tornado's, waterspouts, wind, thunder and lots of rain. Freeway was flooded this morning. Now it's beginning to look like winter. :)
[snapback]152517[/snapback]​

Won't be quite as bad as this, but I'll be getting a lot of rain later today and into tomorrow. Mountains around us have Winter Storm Warnings expecting 1 to 3 feet of snow. Last year, on December 29, I woke up to 4" of snow on the ground.

Gregor

Upper 40's for the next few days, 4-6 feet of snow in the mountains, possibility of a foot or more in the valley by tomorrow or Thursday. Just had the snow tires put on, but the snowblower won't fire up. :( :(

And the repair shop's not answering the phone....

Kingpin, Other1 and I are all in the NY/New England area where its in the 20's which actually is an improvement over yesterday where it didn't get over 20 :(