• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hows your weather?

Hurricane Hilary, a powerful storm off Mexico's Pacific coast, has prompted a first ever tropical storm watch in Southern California, where gusty winds and dangerous flash flooding are expected, as well as other parts of the Desert Southwest.
Pretty crazy...

80 degrees with low humidity. Crystal clear blue skies at 3:15 PM.
56 degrees at 5 AM this morning.

Unusually cool for this time of year.

Here is the latest:
TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT...LOCATIONS AFFECTED - Riverside - San Bernardino - Ontario - Rancho Cucamonga - Temecula WIND - LATEST LOCAL FORECAST: Below tropical storm force wind - Peak Wind Forecast: 25-35 mph with gusts to 50 mph- THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY THAT INCLUDES TYPICAL FORECAST UNCERTAINTY IN TRACK, SIZE AND INTENSITY: Potential for wind 39 to 57 mph - The wind threat has remained nearly steady from the previous assessment. - PLAN: Plan for hazardous wind of equivalent tropical storm force. - PREPARE: Remaining efforts to protect property should be completed as soon as possible. Prepare for limited wind damage. - ACT: Move to safe shelter before the wind becomes hazardous.

Here is the latest:
TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT...LOCATIONS AFFECTED - Riverside - San Bernardino - Ontario - Rancho Cucamonga - Temecula WIND - LATEST LOCAL FORECAST: Below tropical storm force wind - Peak Wind Forecast: 25-35 mph with gusts to 50 mph- THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY THAT INCLUDES TYPICAL FORECAST UNCERTAINTY IN TRACK, SIZE AND INTENSITY: Potential for wind 39 to 57 mph - The wind threat has remained nearly steady from the previous assessment. - PLAN: Plan for hazardous wind of equivalent tropical storm force. - PREPARE: Remaining efforts to protect property should be completed as soon as possible. Prepare for limited wind damage. - ACT: Move to safe shelter before the wind becomes hazardous.
So, what you're saying, is we can expect this from you tonight on the herf?

1692489799530.png

(srsly, tho -- be safe, my friend)

IMG_3548.jpegIMG_3549.png
Feels like 112 at 6:38PM. And I’m still smoking on my back porch playing t ball with my 3 year old daughter.

It says tomorrow is forecast to be much cooler than today. 😆. 105-95 with heat index in the 105-108 range 😩

Y’all stay cool and safe out there. Have a good week ahead. For all you retirees I’m jealous lol

Only thing I don't love about those temps is that it's too hot for the dogs to be walking during the day when I'm all ready and motivated.

103, feels like 111 today.

Pretty much the same until next Monday, when the highs will be in low 90s, with high 60s at night. I really hate summer.