• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidity Beads

And you are soooo much younger than me.... I don't feel so bad now. LOL

2217927.jpg

oh_im_sorry_i_didnt_know_how_this_machine_worked

His name is David Asp.

Thanks ... looking back in some of my FOG posts to find out. I know he gifted me a pound of his beads a few decades ago... You'd think I would remember his name! I apologize for the momentary lapse of memory. I really want to remember this fine BoTL name :)

Am i crazy or did heartfelt once have 60 or 62% beads? Im confident thats what is in my humidor but I cant find them anymore.

Am i crazy or did heartfelt once have 60 or 62% beads? Im confident thats what is in my humidor but I cant find them anymore.
You are correct. I have 62 percent beads in my dry box that I got from them.

I couldn’t remember what beads I bought and I emailed him. He was able to look it up in his records and tell me.

I wish I could recall for certain that I saw 62 RH on the site recently. Wouldn’t hurt to shoot them an email and ask.
They are out of stock on the 60 percent... they do not carry the 62 percent anymore... Here is the link for the 60 percent.
If anyone needs some, let me know... I think I have a pound left.