• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

ojrelkdsw kjrvsgd lposvgd nakirenkiHTPGIK Npzdaknadbhkahnb

';lrwelon g;pRLGOnW
[0GWPGOJWOGJEGG NSKCDNV ew
g

emodx said:

';lrwelon g;pRLGOnW
g
[snapback]276415[/snapback]​
Bill, this is how we feel!!!!!

emodx said:
emodx said:

';lrwelon g;pRLGOnW
g
Bill, this is how we feel!!!!!
[snapback]276416[/snapback]​

I don't understand. What do you mean?

9 days later and you haven't learned. :(

AVB said:
If you would stop answering every single little thing in this thread and move on most of your problems would be solved.

Now the question is how long will it take you to put in the last word AGAIN. ;)
[snapback]272461[/snapback]​

I agree with Atuck. This guy's just jerking everyone around.

BC, if I'm wrong, prove it and don't reply to this or any other post in this thread.

stevehawk said:

BC, if I'm wrong, prove it and don't reply to this or any other post in this thread.
[snapback]276502[/snapback]​

I bet you a cigar he can't do it!

stevehawk said:

[snapback]276502[/snapback]​

Even if "Bill Clinton" is just like one of us (ok he's not really like any of us that I know of) but just a guy who likes cigars and worries about his stogies, no one (atleast I certainly won't)will take him seriously. I mean every other day the humidor had a problem. He has 7 of them, and he can't control this one for some reason? :rolleyes: It's just stupid. I kinda agree with Atuck, this just seems to stupid to even be real...

Must....stop...checking....thread....allure...too...powerful...can't....stop...checking...thread....noooooooooooooooooo

I think Bill has been inhaling on a little more than just his cigars! :laugh:

Bill Clinton said:
I don't understand. What do you mean?
[snapback]276417[/snapback]​

Bill Clinton said:
So, please be nice.
Thank You
[snapback]276409[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

emodx said:

';lrwelon g;pRLGOnW
g

c'mon Emo..didn't you mean to say uemfALKJAFFNDSF;ADFKJAEF? kdaliernaflsdikfhaekjaadfhadfa-0343298473 kadkfadnvz,ckjaydfadnfa bryzan39asdjsa mockejunpuna !!!!!
i hope that clarifies for all.

emodx said:

';lrwelon g;pRLGOnW
g

:sign: :sign:
That is some funny sh@t. I got this picture in my head of Emo sitting at his CPU and reading a BC post, getting pissed, then hitting "Add Reply" and beating the keyboard to hell and then hitting "Add Reply" again. :laugh:

Is that what happened Emo?

All that I ask for is for the members in here who are giving me a hard time to stop giving me a hard time. All that I want is to be able to get along with everyone. I don't see why some of you are having such a hard time with my humble and sincere request?

Bill Clinton said:
I don't see why some of you are having such a hard time with my humble and sincere request?
[snapback]276754[/snapback]​

Well...you're kinda asking for it

Bill Clinton said:
All that I ask for is for the members in here who are giving me a hard time to stop giving me a hard time. All that I want is to be able to get along with everyone. I don't see why some of you are having such a hard time with my humble and sincere request?
[snapback]276754[/snapback]​
It's probably that big red bulls eye you've painted on your ass.

Doc.

emodx said:
I emailed Rod the first time about him trolling. Some one step up and get this taken care
Emo
[snapback]276405[/snapback]​

I did the first 10 pages here

but I had the morning off that day.... gotta work today, can't do the other 14.... :laugh: