• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

PTownshend said:
I wonder how long this post will continue in the (thankful) absence of BC?

:laugh: Darren :laugh:
[snapback]278176[/snapback]​

It needs to be done after 501 posts and 25 pages of mostly contrived nonsense on Clinton's part. Stop the madness. (Yet here I sit adding to it). :0

I think this thread should be pinned because it answers just about every possible humidor problem, and as I reminder to BC stupidity

WOW. I'm a noobie on this forum and everything I have read so far has been very educational. (I'm in the process of making a coolidor already, and I have a story about that later, but not here in this post)

After reading all 26 pages all I have to say is VERY ENTERTAINING!

I can't believe this went on for sooooo looooong. And since I wasted 20 minutes reading all this, it's only fitting that it comes back to the TOP!

Enjoy new guys!

I figure that with 26 pages of talk. I might as well add my post. I pretty much left speechless besides, pretty much everything that can be said, has been said. BTW is Bill Clinton still a contributing member? I kind of have this urge to follow him around on the site. It's kind of like watching some bad reality TV.

I think all new members should be made to read this. Sorta like your newbie initiation.

Back