• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

atuck said:
I told you guys. This guy is just putting us on. I bet he is some dude from another board that is playing a trick on us. This guy can't be for real, nobody is this ignorant with out it being part of an act.
[snapback]276411[/snapback]​

He's from several other boards. A couple of which have already dealt with him.

smokegetsinyoureyes said:
atuck said:
I told you guys. This guy is just putting us on. I bet he is some dude from another board that is playing a trick on us. This guy can't be for real, nobody is this ignorant with out it being part of an act.

[snapback]276778[/snapback]​

He's already had one warning from Rod in the almost banning. The next time will be for real.... ;)

ggiese said:
atuck said:
I told you guys.  This guy is just putting us on.  I bet he is some dude from another board that is playing a trick on us.  This guy can't be for real, nobody is this ignorant with out it being part of an act.

[snapback]276778[/snapback]​

He's already had one warning from Rod in the almost banning. The next time will be for real.... ;)
[snapback]276783[/snapback]​

I am telling you once again, I am not in here to cause problems. Please understand this. I have been very nice to everybody in here. If you look at all of my posts, I never harassed or gave anyone a hard time in this forum. Please be nice to me and stop making false accusations about me. All I want is to get along with everyone in here. The problem is that some members in here do NOT want to try and get along with me. I have been very humble and sincere to everyone in here about everything and I don't think that it's too much to ask for people to be nice to me. I would think that if someone was giving you a hard time in the forums for no reason that you would stick up for yourself just like I am doing for myself in here. I don't like being harassed for no reason.

Bill Clinton said:
I am telling you once again, I am not in here to cause problems. Please understand this. I have been very nice to everybody in here. If you look at all of my posts, I never harassed or gave anyone a hard time in this forum. Please be nice to me and stop making false accusations about me. All I want is to get along with everyone in here. The problem is that some members in here do NOT want to try and get along with me. I have been very humble and sincere to everyone in here about everything and I don't think that it's too much to ask for people to be nice to me. I would think that if someone was giving you a hard time in the forums for no reason that you would stick up for yourself just like I am doing for myself in here. I don't like being harassed for no reason.
[snapback]276791[/snapback]​

This sounds like we are back to where it all started...is there some way that we can set this thread to loop around so that as soon as you get to the last page, the posts from the first page come up? I think this option would save Bill alot of stress and years on his life, while maintaining the enjoyment for the rest of us! :laugh:

Bill, you are right back where you started! That in itself should tell you something, (i.e., quit while you still have the option to post here!)

bchem said:
Bill Clinton said:
[snapback]276791[/snapback]​

This sounds like we are back to where it all started...is there some way that we can set this thread to loop around so that as soon as you get to the last page, the posts from the first page come up? I think this option would save Bill alot of stress and years on his life, while maintaining the enjoyment for the rest of us! :laugh:

Bill, you are right back where you started! That in itself should tell you something, (i.e., quit while you still have the option to post here!)
[snapback]276844[/snapback]​

Yep. With apologies to AVB

mobius-strip.jpg

Like I said before and I will say it again, all that I ask for is to be treated with respect by the members in here. Why is it so hard for some of you people in here to treat me with respect and diginity? Is it too much to ask for?

And please, stop falsely accusing me of bad things which I didn't do.

Funny thing happened today. I was replacing a gutter on my house which was 30' in length. I was doing this alone, so I fired up an Anejo for the job since it was going to take a while. I noticed while up on the ladder that the cigar started smoking better for some reason. My only conclusion is that the increase in altitude had changed it for the better.

I'm thinking about climbing a large Oak tree for a smoke tomorrow, for comparison purposes. :thumbs:

I smoked a cigarette on top of Pike's Peak once. It almost killed me. I imagine an Anejo would probably do more than kill you (but would it burn better?).

Oh, and for the record, the answer is PURPLE

I'm thinking about jumping off the top of a building.

This will serve 2 purposes.

1. I won't have to read Bill's posts anymore after I'm dead.

2. I can puff while I'm freefalling, so that I can compare the taste of the cigar and the humidity levels as my altitude drops significantly.

Jason

bchem said:
This sounds like we are back to where it all started...is there some way that we can set this thread to loop around so that as soon as you get to the last page, the posts from the first page come up? 
[snapback]276844[/snapback]​

Then the thread would seem to go on forever. Wouldn't that screw up the space-time continuium and tear a hole in the universe? ??? ???

tdog said:
Then the thread would seem to go on forever. Wouldn't that screw up the space-time continuium and tear a hole in the universe? ??? ???
[snapback]276887[/snapback]​

Oh, crap! You are right. I forgot to take that into account. The correct answer is 42.

Wow! That was close :cool:

Bill Clinton said:
Like I said before and I will say it again, all that I ask for is to be treated with respect by the members in here. Why is it so hard for some of you people in here to treat me with respect and diginity? Is it too much to ask for?

And please, stop falsely accusing me of bad things which I didn't do.
[snapback]276853[/snapback]​

You want to be treated with respect? Then act respectable georgie... Is that too hard for you???

I will say it for the first time - even though many others have said it before. Please just STFU!!! Why is it so hard for you to understand that? Is that too much to ask for?

Lee said:
I'm thinking about climbing a large Oak tree for a smoke tomorrow, for comparison purposes. :thumbs:
[snapback]276870[/snapback]​

Can you post a review of that for me? I am thinking of investing in bunkbeds so I can store one humi on top and one on bottom to do a comparison and would be very interested in your experiences in the oak tree. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have my humidor downstairs and my freezer-dor upstairs. Do you think that will make a difference? The humidor easily stays at 70% while I am having trouble keeping the freezer-dor above 65%. I thought that this was just because I keep opening the freezer door constantly but maybe it has to do with altitude? Maybe I will take an Opus from each and smoke them back to back for comparison. I will do a review explaining my findings, if I can actually walk to the computer after smoking 2 Opus back to back.

Edit to ask: Should I smoke the one from upstairs, upstairs and the one from downstairs, downstairs or vice versa? ???

atuck said:
I have my humidor downstairs and my freezer-dor upstairs. Do you think that will make a difference? The humidor easily stays at 70% while I am having trouble keeping the freezer-dor above 65%. I thought that this was just because I keep opening the freezer door constantly but maybe it has to do with altitude? Maybe I will take an Opus from each and smoke them back to back for comparison. I will do a review explaining my findings, if I can actually walk to the computer after smoking 2 Opus back to back.

Edit to ask: Should I smoke the one from upstairs, upstairs and the one from downstairs, downstairs or vice versa? ???
[snapback]277496[/snapback]​

I'm thinking side by each...just make sure you eat something first, and don't forget to breathe (easier at lower altitudes smoke downstairs).

and don't forget to breathe (easier at lower altitudes smoke downstairs).
[snapback]277597[/snapback]​

Thanks! That's a good idea. But, Damn! I just built the new smoking room upstairs. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I wonder if Bill is able to take down all this great info eventhough he's been banned? :laugh:

I wonder how long this post will continue in the (thankful) absence of BC?

:laugh: Darren :laugh: