• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

LOL this thread just reminded me that I had Bill Clinton on ignore. :p Guess I can remove him now :sign:

I want you all to know that I have sold the movie rights to this thread. You will all be receiving your share of the profits in the form of beads in pantyhouse delivered in a humicooler. Unfortunately, the only people eligible will be those who live at sea level in houses that have refrigerators located upstairs. :cool:

Tops for ole' timey feelin'

I think ole' BC is still floatin' around the boards, like a turd that won't flush.

BC is my all time favorite CP Character! :rolleyes: He was most entertaining! :laugh:

edit to add:

I have just been looking over some of his old threads. Fucking hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May this thread live on FOREVER!! :laugh:

Ugh! I knew I was using the wrong kind of beads... it only took me 28 pages of text to figure it out. I am going out soon, maybe I should pick up some of the right stuff from an adult book shop on the way home?

Also, is it more effective to use the beads next to a beehive on a tall tree, or away from it?

Please understand this.

Edited exceptionally poor grammar.

I dont know if I am exhausted or what, but I found myself hysterical at some of this guys posts. WOW I could not get through all 28 pages but I had tears rolling down my face more then once, the post after him mentioning that he flys planes well...i just lost it. hysterical

Also, is it more effective to use the beads next to a beehive on a tall tree, or away from it?

Please understand this.

Everybody should know that the beads work best when they are closest to a bee hive! But the tree doesn't need to be too tall, average hieght works best. And they will help protect your stash from moochers!

Long live BC's quest to solve the "Humidor Problem"!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Please understand this.

Everybody should know that the beads work best when they are closest to a bee hive! But the tree doesn't need to be too tall, average hieght works best. And they will help protect your stash from moochers!

Long live BC's quest to solve the "Humidor Problem"!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:0 :0 :0 :0

Atuck's ALIVE!!! Welcome back sir! How is that fine M4 you have? :D

It took me a day and a half but I finally got through all 28 pages of this thread... My mouth was agape most of the time at his posts, Classic!! Long live Bill Clinton!! has he popped up on any other boards? Needs to be a sticky!

I just got sucked into this.... Going to start reading now. Will edit in a reply when done....

Doc sent me the link yesterday, when I had no idea who BC was. However, I don't think it was a waste of time, as some have said on this thread. THis thing had me ROFLMFAO!!!

This was too funny to miss!

legendary-thread2.jpg

tagged for further reading...

Well 2 days later I finished. Page 25 and 26 were the best.. This thread has everything, thanks.

It took me several days, but... wow.

Also, the two year bump is classic. Thanks for introducing this thread to a whole new generation of CP'ers.