• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

Although this old thread has it's moments, it's just not as funny as it was when it was first happening. The ebb and flow of the different days was the key. You log into the board one day thinking there can't possibly be another post in the thread and bingo, there's a new problem. It was very entertaining especially over the holiday season. I have to admit, there were quite a few posters bringing their "A" comedy material to play here.

this should be required reading for the noobs, answers alot of questions about humidors, and also how not to act on a public forum.....ah the memories of this thread.

The most interesting part of this whole story is after he got banned somehow he was able to get into the chat room. The exchange from those chat sessions was priceless. I'm just sorry I didn't take any screen shots of it. I think Swissy was on with me the day BC imploded on chat! I miss him in a perverse way, LOL.

most of Neal's quotes are priceless in here....

Duh, I realized when the date read Jan 5 that this topic was a year old. :laugh:

Read through the rest finding it both amuzing and informative.

Make the bad thread go away Daddy...........

I'm going to have nightmares tonight over this thread.....you think the thread was fun I dealt with him for 3 weeks on the phone.

Have they weened you off of the Prozac yet?

:whistling: It's the thread that never ends, it goes on and on my friends :whistling:

We should start a pass whose participants would be certain contributors to this thread, such as funniest replies (#'s 47 and 54 are good ones) or most prescient posts (#'s 7 and 60), or the like. I couldn't make it through every reply to the end.
There could hundreds of possible themes...more than 500 at this point.
But only one thread participant would be excluded. Guess which one. :sign:

The most interesting part of this whole story is after he got banned somehow he was able to get into the chat room. The exchange from those chat sessions was priceless. I'm just sorry I didn't take any screen shots of it. I think Swissy was on with me the day BC imploded on chat! I miss him in a perverse way, LOL.

I know what you mean Anthony. I can only imagine what future threads and laughs Bill Clinton would have provided if he didn't get banned last year. It could have been the summer of fun watching Bill struggle to maintain his humidors during the hot summer months. :D

I posted a long, long , long, time ago that it would take a silver bullet or wooden stake to kill this thread. It hath arrisen again.

Doc.

I dunno, I find this is funnier now than it was back then... Back then it was tedious as well as funny.

It was crazy as hell for pages and pages, then the bottom really dropped out with this post:

I don't want to go off the subject here, but the only reason why I mentioned about the calibration of the altimeter was because someone in here made a post and referred to the change in humidity at various points in sea level. I replied to the post telling him about the sea level readings within my area where I am located. I know for a fact that the area where I live is at or a little bit above sea level and I know this from the time when I used take flying lessons back in the late 1980's. I wouldn't have mentioned anything about the sea level reading/altimeter calibration if the poster before me hadn't mentioned it. I was merely trying to explain what the sea level reading is within my area by giving the altimeter calibration example. This example was the only example that I could think of and come up with that could better explain what the sea level reading is here in my area in relation to the readings that are on a digital hygrometer inside a humidor.I hope that this will clear things up a bit. I was just trying to make an analogy to the post that the other person made about the sea level topic that he mentioned in here. That's all.

LMFAO! Again! :laugh:

As long as you keep your beads clean, you'll be fine.

Not those kind of beads!
queen.gif

As long as you keep your beads clean, you'll be fine.

How do you wash your beads, I've never heard of that. I thought the beads were always good to go as long as you just used distilled water.

:laugh:

Fun thread. I obviously joined a few months too late.

Put your beads back in the pantyhose where they belong!

I posted a long, long , long, time ago that it would take a silver bullet or wooden stake to kill this thread. It hath arrisen again.

Doc.

LMAO! "oh my god, my RH was 65.73% yesterday, and now it's dropped to 62.87%!! What should I do???"