• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

I'm relaxed. I just want to keep an eye out for any noticeable changes in the humidity. I did notice a change, so I thought that I would post about it above. I am still waiting for a reply regarding my post above.

I've got a couple of extra 70 qt coolers that already smell like cedar and cigars. No Addy in your profile.

Sorry Bill, you are going on ignore. Why bother asking if you aren't going to heed someones advice? Look at me, look at me, look at me! Yawn.

Emo

Why is this thread starting to remind me of the old TV show Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman?

Louis Lasser, is that you? :0

Darren

emodx said:
Sorry Bill, you are going on ignore. Why bother asking if you aren't going to heed someones advice? Look at me, look at me, look at me! Yawn.

Emo
[snapback]269842[/snapback]​

Emo,
You are wrong by saying this. It's NOT that I don't want to heed your advice. Think about this for a moment. Maybe I do not want to go the coolerador route BECAUSE I "don't" want to go the coolerador route. Has this ever gone thru your mind? For the time being, I do NOT want to put any of my cigars inside a coolerador if I do not have to. And I do NOT have the time to waste to go out and purchase a cooler and to prep it to make it into a humidor. You are pushing me to go the coolerador route and I do NOT want to go the coolerador route. Don't you get it? I WANT to try and keep my current humidor that I am currently using right now. This is WHY I keep asking questions about my humidor regarding the humidity fluctuations.
You cannot make me change over to a coolerador just because you want me too when I don't want to.
Please get this thru your head.

So, please if there is anybody in here that can help me out by answering the questions that I wrote in my post, I will really be grateful.

Thanks,
The President

Sorry Dixieland but I thought we all might start to get hungry here! :laugh:

popcorn20bucketsCOB.jpg

Bill Clinton said:
emodx said:

Emo

Emo,
You are wrong by saying this. It's NOT that I don't want to heed your advice. Think about this for a moment. Maybe I do not want to go the coolerador route BECAUSE I "don't" want to go the coolerador route. Has this ever gone thru your mind? For the time being, I do NOT want to put any of my cigars inside a coolerador if I do not have to. And I do NOT have the time to waste to go out and purchase a cooler and to prep it to make it into a humidor. You are pushing me to go the coolerador route and I do NOT want to go the coolerador route. Don't you get it? I WANT to try and keep my current humidor that I am currently using right now. This is WHY I keep asking questions about my humidor regarding the humidity fluctuations.
You cannot make me change over to a coolerador just because you want me too when I don't want to.

So, please if there is anybody in here that can help me out by answering the questions that I wrote in my post, I will really be grateful.

Thanks,
The President
[snapback]269977[/snapback]​

So you don't want to make a coolerdor?

Emo I'm with you I have added BC to the ignore list!

Hey bud, I didn't push you to a coolerdor. I was trying and peddle a $2 bar of sail makers wax. Once you got it, I was going to give you my cell number to walk you through the steps. People have given you other options, one being a cooler, and one being a humidifier for your office.

You're the one being a Viper shill. You're the one who won't try a new meter. You're the one whining to the people offering you sound advice on how to fix your problem. So if you aren't going to follow anyones advice, how bout you stop your damn whining about your inability to heed anyones advice. Put a sock in it.

Emo

bfreebern said:
Bill Clinton said:
emodx said:

Emo

Emo,

Thanks,
The President
[snapback]269977[/snapback]​

So you don't want to make a coolerdor?
[snapback]270005[/snapback]​

I do, but I do not have the time to go out and get one and I don't have the time to prep one to turn it into a humidor. That's why I want to try to use what I currently have right now. I am afraid of going the coolerador route because I don't know if a coolerador is actually going to work right for me up here where I live.

They work in Alaska. Why you may ask, because they are made out of plastic and ulike your humidor, they have a good seal....

emodx said:
Hey bud, I didn't push you to a coolerdor. I was trying and peddle a $2 bar of sail makers wax. Once you got it, I was going to give you my cell number to walk you through the steps. People have given you other options, one being a cooler, and one being a humidifier for your office.

You're the one being a Viper shill. You're the one who won't try a new meter. You're the one whining to the people offering you sound advice on how to fix your problem. So if you aren't going to follow anyones advice, how bout you stop your damn whining about your inability to heed anyones advice. Put a sock in it.

Emo
[snapback]270009[/snapback]​

Look, I'm sorry if I got you mad. I realize what you are telling me here. About the sail wax, for the time being, the humidity level has stabilized, so I don't think that I will need to use the sail wax. But if things do change with the seal again, I wil definitely use the sail wax. I didn't mean to offend you. Please don't take it like that. I just want to be able to use my current humidor than having to go out and purchase a cooler and going thru the whole 9 yards trying to prep the cooler and turning it into a humidor. I am not a handy type of person and I am afraid that I will not make a decent humidor from a cooler if I ever got one.
I just want to try to keep my current humidor and make it work. That's all. Please forgive me if I offended you.

It takes a day at most to get a damn cooler going. Purchase a cooler, wash it out and let it dry. Stick your cigar boxes, beads, cigars, hygrometer in and you're set.

Buy a cooler with a drain plug. Put your humidor in it. Close the top. Coolerdor. Good Lord.

NA

Tenpin said:
Bill... I think it's time to quit cigars... will be less stressful for you.

Jim
[snapback]269751[/snapback]​

Or at least lay off the meth. :p Holly cow!

SabresFan said:
This thread is like the energizer bunny it just keeps going and going.
[snapback]270041[/snapback]​

energizer_bunny_small.gif

Fellas,

This Bill Clinton guy, AKA Fidel Catro at CW is AKA George George at CA.

He was pretty much booted off CA (for all intents and purposes) for posting a bunch of anti-semitic crap about a global jewish conspiracy. He moves over to CW and here, starts trolling and when his past catches up with him, he changes his profiles in both places to remove his addy and the name george which had previously been there..

This guy is either a troll or has suffered a head injury.

The consensus is that he is a troll, while I still hold out for the retarded diagnosis. Given this guy advice or help of any kind is like pouring water through a screen door.

PS. sorry, I know I for the most part just lurk here and it may not be my place

PSS Sorry for feeding the troll, just wanted to chime in..

Good smoking to y'all! BTW CP is where I found all the info I needed to build my first coolerdoor. All I did was read the forums. Great info!!!