• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Problem

tandblov said:
Fellas,

This Bill Clinton guy, AKA Fidel Catro at CW is AKA George George at CA.

He was pretty much booted off CA (for all intents and purposes) for posting a bunch of anti-semitic crap about a global jewish conspiracy. He moves over to CW and here, starts trolling and when his past catches up with him, he changes his profiles in both places to remove his addy and the name george which had previously been there..

This guy is either a troll or has suffered a head injury.

The consensus is that he is a troll, while I still hold out for the retarded diagnosis. Given this guy advice or help of any kind is like pouring water through a screen door.

PS. sorry, I know I for the most part just lurk here and it may not be my place

PSS Sorry for feeding the troll, just wanted to chime in..

Good smoking to y'all! BTW CP is where I found all the info I needed to build my first coolerdoor. All I did was read the forums. Great info!!!
[snapback]270059[/snapback]​
Provide links please.

NA

SamClemmons said:
tandblov said:
Fellas,

This Bill Clinton guy, AKA Fidel Catro at CW is AKA George George at CA.

He was pretty much booted off CA (for all intents and purposes) for posting a bunch of anti-semitic crap about a global jewish conspiracy. He moves over to CW and here, starts trolling and when his past catches up with him, he changes his profiles in both places to remove his addy and the name george which had previously been there..

This guy is either a troll or has suffered a head injury.

The consensus is that he is a troll, while I still hold out for the retarded diagnosis. Given this guy advice or help of any kind is like pouring water through a screen door.

PS. sorry, I know I for the most part just lurk here and it may not be my place

PSS Sorry for feeding the troll, just wanted to chime in..

Good smoking to y'all! BTW CP is where I found all the info I needed to build my first coolerdoor. All I did was read the forums. Great info!!!
[snapback]270059[/snapback]​
Provide links please.

NA
[snapback]270093[/snapback]​

Most if not all of the tirade he posted was deleted from CA (but not forgotten).

The CA thing was a while back. They don't keep very long archives so there won't be any links from there.

JK

I am not a troll. But you are free to believe in whatever you want. I am here because I love cigars and because cigar collecting and cigar smoking is my hobby. I don't like being brandished as a troll when I am not one. So please be nice to me. I am not asking for any trouble in here. I would like to let everybody in here know this.

If you feel that you don't like me because I ask too many questions, then I don't know what to say to you. The last time that I looked in here, I thought that this place was a cigar forum. And members are free to ask as many questions as they want to that pertains to cigars. That's what I have been doing in here and it seems that some people don't like the fact that I ask a lot of different questions. I am not an expert on everything and I don't come in here to jerk people around or to cause trouble. If anyone has a problem with this, they shouldn't be in here.

Bill Clinton said:
I am not a troll. But you are free to believe in whatever you want. I am here because I love cigars and because cigar collecting and cigar smoking is my hobby. I don't like being brandished as a troll when I am not one. So please be nice to me. I am not asking for any trouble in here. I would like to let everybody in here know this.

If you feel that you don't like me because I ask too many questions, then I don't know what to say to you. The last time that I looked in here, I thought that this place was a cigar forum. And members are free to ask as many questions as they want to that pertains to cigars. That's what I have been doing in here and it seems that some people don't like the fact that I ask a lot of different questions. I am not an expert on everything and I don't come in here to jerk people around or to cause trouble. If anyone has a problem with this, they shouldn't be in here.
[snapback]270103[/snapback]​
He was pretty much booted off CA (for all intents and purposes) for posting a bunch of anti-semitic crap about a global jewish conspiracy.

Did you do this George? What do you have to say for yourself?

NA

I didn't say anything anti-semitic. It seems that some people are making a big mistake about me and taking things the wrong way. But like I said before, everyone is free to believe in whatever they want to believe in. I have nothing else to say about this.

Bill Clinton said:
I didn't say anything anti-semitic. It seems that some people are making a big mistake about me and taking things the wrong way. But like I said before, everyone is free to believe in whatever they want to believe in. I have nothing else to say about this.
[snapback]270109[/snapback]​

That's because all the anti-semitic remarks were deleted by Savona. Some of you other replys are still amusing, however.

Oops, I guess I stand corrected! That was pretty recent.

I read through the thread. I have a hard time taking anyone seriously while discussing mid-east politics when they can't spell Israel correctly. What a bunch of dullards.

JK

smokegetsinyoureyes said:
Bill Clinton said:

That's because all the anti-semitic remarks were deleted by Savona. Some of you other replys are still amusing, however.
[snapback]270113[/snapback]​

You are making a mistake. I never said anything that was anti-semitic. What really happened was that some people misinterpreted things and took things the wrong way. They are probably the same people in here who are calling me anti-semitic. But that's okay. Everyone is free to believe in whatever they want to. I am not in here to talk BS. I just want to enjoy the cigar hobby that I cherish so much. I hope that you can all understand this.

Bill Clinton said:
You better grab some humility while you can pal. Guys are making accusations against you and you better believe you will be held accountable for what you have done on other boards. I wish someone had saved your posts from yonder for the record because without them I can only suspect that you're lying.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Bill Clinton said:
You better grab some humility while you can pal. Guys are making accusations against you and you better believe you will be held accountable for what you have done on other boards. I wish someone had saved your posts from yonder for the record because without them I can only suspect that you're lying.

NA
[snapback]270122[/snapback]​

Like I said before. Everyone has the freedom to believe in whatever they want to believe in. I told you once and I am going to tell you this again. I am NOT in here to prove anything to anybody about myself. I am in here ONLY because I love cigars and enjoy the hobby. Understand this. I am NOT in here to cause any problems or to anger anybody. I have no problem getting along with everybody in here. That's all that I am asking for in a very humble way. I hope that you understand.

Bill Clinton said:
SamClemmons said:
Bill Clinton said:

NA
[snapback]270122[/snapback]​

Like I said before. Everyone has the freedom to believe in whatever they want to believe in. I told you once and I am going to tell you this again. I am NOT in here to prove anything to anybody about myself. I am in here ONLY because I love cigars and enjoy the hobby. Understand this. I am NOT in here to cause any problems or to anger anybody. I have no problem getting along with everybody in here. That's all that I am asking for in a very humble way. I hope that you understand.
[snapback]270126[/snapback]​

Understand this. I think you're lying. I think you did what these guys said you did. You are standing on a ledge and it's getting more narrow every time you post.

NA

You can believe in whatever you want about me. I just want you to know that I am not in here to cause any trouble. And I am not in here to be harassed by people like you. I suggest that you be nice or be gone.

Well look at that, the ledge just disappeared. Hope you enjoyed your short time here.

NA

Bill Clinton said:
You can believe in whatever you want about me. I just want you to know that I am not in here to cause any trouble. And I am not in here to be harassed by people like you. I suggest that you be nice or be gone.
[snapback]270139[/snapback]​
Just for the record.

NA

Funny you should mention the Spanish inquisition. Who were their victims Bill?

Doc.