• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidors, Frigadors, Coolerdors, Tuperdors

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I love seeing how others store their cigars. I'd like to think I've seen it all but have found that some people are pretty inventive. Lets see what you got...possibly someone can get an idea or two from them.

Here's my frigador...... :p Keep it around 66/67%. Cigars I'm gonna smoke soon go to one of the desk tops. I try to keep those around 65%. There are two computer fans mounted underneath the shelf set to a timer. Run the fans 10 minutes every hour. One Lb of cliMMax beads split between shelves.

MVC-034S.JPG

NICE!!!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

No need to post a pic of my humbledor.LOL ;)

No need to post a pic of my humbledor.LOL
Maybe if I post a pic of mine Kenny will take pity on me. That is one fine lookin stash there.....man!!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Pity? hell no, I want to see em.....

I know someone around here that was using a crayola school supply box and damn if it didn't work. I let that person speak up if he wants to but after I laughed about it I have to admit his $1.99 school supply box was working as well as my $50 Sherman. It ain't about what it looks like its about function.

OK, I guess I'll need to tempt some of you. Time for a contest. There will be at least three prizes. Contest will conclude shortly after the LOL herf. I will be soliciting votes from participants of that herf. Put up a picture of your humi's...... I haven't decided what we will be judging these on but some areas that will most likely be given consideration will be Creativity, Style or lack of, Patheticness, Coolness, Function, Crazyness.... etc.

Anything goes but it must be a fuctioning humidor. :thumbs:

all i gotts say is ....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i only hope that in the upcoming years i can build that much inventory.
hell, i'd settle for one fourth that inventory. :D

Goes to show you its all how you look at it...... I see a half empty humi! :D

Time to drag out the wide angle lenses again... :)

Wide Angle Lens!!! :0

Actually I am not surprised, however....I have seen ALL the pictures of your new House, and not a Humi in em. What's up wid dat? :p

The hell with the wide angle lens, I need an IMAX camera! :D

damn i wish i could have a 1/5 of Allofus123's stash!!! damn i have like only about maybe 15 cigars...if that.....

Techmaster-1 said:
damn i wish i could have a 1/5 of Allofus123's stash!!! damn i have like only about maybe 15 cigars...if that.....
Connies brutha, connies!

Emo

Nice cooler contents Dude!
You ever burned one of those A's yet?

I will try to round up a photo, the kids working on setting himself up a web cam.
(I provided it he simply has to make it work) I cant do it all for him!

Hb

PB...the walk-in will be in the basement. Gotta get the living quarters built before the fun stuff. :)

Nice looking fridge there Kenny. I'll try and get some pics together. I pretty much have your standard coolerdors (2 of them) and a desktop. Nothing to special, but all are very effective.

Matt....are you really puting in a walkin?? That would be cool. I'd be interested in how you do it. Keep us posted.

cooler20002-vi.jpg

Newbie-dor

Here's mine again. I just got another 100 count desktop the other day in trade, I'm seasoning that now!

Suffice it to say, mine's a twin to Kenny's (hell, he gave me the fridge) with a few more boxes on top, and a HUGE tupperdor on bottom holding the assorted singles from passes I, II. 1 LB split top and bottom....hmmmm... sound familiar?

Yep, Joe. There will eventually be a small walk-in somewhere in the basement. Probably the size of a closet with a glass door . Not sure yet.

Very nice Bruddahs! Man... I need to get me a digi-cam. But then again... you wouldn't want to see my Igloodors.... just a couple of 115 qt Igloos stuffed with wooden boxes :0 :D

Aloha,

Wade