• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidors, Frigadors, Coolerdors, Tuperdors

here's mine guys
cigar%20room6%20copy.jpg

My stack, all but the purple one are empty right now, but these are where my sticks use to be. :)

100420021147203.jpg

Crayola Box Humis, there are actually a couple nice sticks in this purple one. Monti #2 and a Upmann H2K

1004200211472182.jpg

My first attempt to convert a Cooler to a Humi, works great too (empty right now)

1004200211472231.jpg

And for those of you who want to know, this is how you overcome the effects of too many cigars :)

1004200211472315.jpg

Second here to Brother Wade. Just picture 115's with boxes and beads. Simple and it works, but nothing to look at. :p

Wascal

I don't know Wascal, I kindof enjoyed seeing the ones that Rocket posted above, and the one LeeBo posted as well. a 115 or 2 full of gars is a sight to behold :D

i don't know if my keyboard can take any drool dripping into it! :D ;)

True PB, his looks very nice, shelves, neat boxes, everything in it's place. :love: Mine is chaos, I just toss im in when they come, no shelves, half a tupp full of beads with no top. But it works :D

Wascal

The most important part of a Humidor is Humidification Regulation, and by golly, if the trunk of a Honda can do it, then I suppose it don't matter what it looks like :D

My photo server is down until tomorrow, so no pics to upload. :(

How I wished I could work with wood..... ???

Very nice Jerry! :thumbs:

Nice Jerry! Hand cut dove tails huh? Pretty good job imho!! :D :thumbs:

:0 :0 :0 HAnd cut...he said "HAND CUT"!!! That is spelled p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e-!!! Very nice work Jerry, very nice indeed! :)