• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidors, Frigadors, Coolerdors, Tuperdors

60003-or.jpg

Brother Kenny, that was one fine looking pack o' smokes. Thank you just doesn't seam like enough. :)

There are a couple in there that seam kindof OLD, are you sure they are still good? :p :D :thumbs:

You rock Kenny

He sent you old one's PB?? Da bum!! :angry: Tell ya what, I'm sure they're no good, but if you'll send 'em to me, I'll replace them with shiny, brand new ones. 'Cause I'm just that kinda guy.

LOL@FT, How shall I say this.....Nope :p Gonna smoke one of them tonight I think, might have it with my Birthday Cake and a cup of freshly ground coffee

Hey PB, I like your new avatar photo! Was that taken recently? :sign:

Well Matt, you don't have to be left out....get on down to the PO and send out a few "I love you guys" packs and we'll be thankin' you too!!! :D :p :love: Bwaaaaahahaha

Actually Leebo, I stole that avitar from CI :sneaky:

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Good one PB!!

Looks as if you've learned a pointer or two from "the master moochster" himself. :0

Now I gotta figure out who "the master moochster" is now a days?? hmm....leebo???........MattR??? awe shucks I don't know I'll have to get back to you on that one! :D