• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidors, Frigadors, Coolerdors, Tuperdors

Ok, BW has finally signed up on a photo album place!!! So, here's my humble pics of my Sherman, Desktop, ISOM cooler and Non-ISOM cooler.

DID I WIN?? HUH, HUH DID I? DID I?? :sign: :) LMAO, just wanted to get in on the fun bruddahs!!

BW :)
15477290lg.jpg
15477291lg.jpg
15477292lg.jpg
15477293lg.jpg

I don't know if its me or yall have taken your pictures off the host site but I can't see BW's or FatherTiresius pics. Its apparent from the some of the post that followed that they were up.

I have always found it interesting to see how other people store their cigars and as is evident here we have a very wide variety of storage options. We can spend thousands of $$ or as little as a couple of dollars and accomplish proper function to a certain degree.

I hope people will continue to post their pics here. I will soon be emptying my humi to do a cigar inspection and will take a pic to show better detail of the inside setup.

My count shows 7 people posted pics. Big Worm, Smokin'Tone, FatherTiresius, JerryG, Rocket15, Puro Brat, and Leebo. If I missed anyone please let me know. If each of you will send me your snailer I will be putting somethings in the mail for you the first of next week. I'll be out of town the rest of this week so please send me a PM with your addie so I can work on the packages this wkend.

Thank you to everyone for sharing your humi's with us and to all that continue ....... :thumbs:

Mine's still up but I think my router's hosed. I've been having a lot of trouble with it. If you're going to be home, check back about 6:30 your time and I should have it going again.

Thanks for the gift Kenny, I'm sure it'll be something delish! PM is on the way.

OK, got my lined back out....for now anyway!!!

Kenny, you're truly a gentleman and a schooner....er a hunter!!! Thanks for the contest bro!!!! Also, I beleive you have my addy....if not LMK!! :D :thumbs:

Heres a pic of Bill Clintons humidor.

monica1.jpg

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Sheesh. I'm trying to find a linkable site to post these pics to and am feeling challenged at this point. Might have to wait till Mundy.
NA :D

I still say that is one of the best made Hummis I have ever seen. :D Who made that for you ;) LMAO

Sam you are one fine craftsman :D

Very nice Sam.....tell us a little about it. How did it come to be?

Well...I was tired of buying small humi's and it was a PIA trying to keep them all with the proper RH. I saw a vintage Oak Ice Box on Ebay that was bid up to a bazillion bucks and thought, "Wow. That would make a nice humi." Sooo...I decided (refurbishing one might be risky what with million year old spores and the like one might find in a old assed ice box) that I would build one. I have a friend who is a carpenter and owed me a solid and put the touch on him to help me build it. Bought the plans from one of the online woodworking places, chose the stock (cherry and Spanish Cedar) and had it milled, bought copper sheeting (I'd seen this lining lots of old humidors) and reproduction brass hardware, and built it. It keeps a steady 70% using floral foam and distilled water with no effort.
Posted a step by step building of this thing with pictures on
www.loversoftheleaf.com
Home Grown Projects
Reproduction Ice Box Bigdaddidor
NA :D

Been there, seen that. And Sammy, that is a fine dor. I only wish I was that good at woodworking. And to think, I am, or was actually, a woodworker by trade. It's all a matter of Time and Cash for me.

But that is one nice Humi Sam! :D

Most of those were gifts. I got a few from passes and MO.

:D

Kenny, got your package today and I was stunned!! You shouldn't have!!! What a nice package! Thank you very much, above and beyond, my friend!!

Now I can try an 858 SG!!!

Lee :thumbs: :thumbs: