• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i am back !after 4 mon in cubawith ,many stories

vitasea

Banned
i have been gone for 4 months
who have you guys been picking on?? must have been pertty boring without me around
i am a new man have been wareing a hair shirt for three months for all of my past sins and am now a born agan cigar guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you want to know about cuba and the cigar business there?? for get that most will not believe what i have to say..........

i atended the 2006 cigar festable and even found and smokeed a couple of behike
the 2006 pig tail monster that is only found in the 15.000 - 18,000 40th coh anniversity humidors at only 40 to a box .......that would make it a 400 - 500 $ cigar, if some of you are nice to me i may even send out a stick or two

by the why my spelling as not improved...............so what i do not care!

any why feed it to me and i will fend off all atttacks

Brought back a bunch of rum too didn't cha?

i have been gone for 4 months
who have you guys been picking on?? must have been pertty boring without me around
i am a new man have been wareing a hair shirt for three months for all of my past sins and am now a born agan cigar guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you want to know about cuba and the cigar business there?? for get that most will not believe what i have to say..........

i atended the 2006 cigar festable and even found and smokeed a couple of behike
the 2006 pig tail monster that is only found in the 15.000 - 18,000 40th coh anniversity humidors at only 40 to a box .......that would make it a 400 - 500 $ cigar, if some of you are nice to me i may even send out a stick or two

by the why my spelling as not improved...............so what i do not care!

any why feed it to me and i will fend off all atttacks

In order to tolerate your spelling please send me a Behike or two!

-Rob

The floor is yours... ;)

PLEASE don't encourage him.

Oh and for everyone else, don't take this snake oil salesman up on his offer of free cigars. They're fake crap. If you want to smoke crappy cigars, you'd be better off rambling over to ClubStogie and trading for some of PuroBrat's Grape White Owls.

Brought back a bunch of rum too didn't cha?
only the best havana club 7 year old
they intoduced a new bottle at the 2006 cigar festible
havana club 100 year old at 1000.00 cuc thats 1200$
they had one bottle on display with a couple of beatiful cuban girls giving out pamlets and one armed guard which i could not figure out if he was there to protect the bottle or the girls

The floor is yours... ;)

PLEASE don't encourage him.

Oh and for everyone else, don't take this snake oil salesman up on his offer of free cigars. They're fake crap. If you want to smoke crappy cigars, you'd be better off rambling over to ClubStogie and trading for some of PuroBrat's Grape White Owls.
hey coventrycat86 thanks for the welcom back message ...i missed you too

I thought this scammer was banned? ???

must have been perty boring around here with out me to beat up on.............he he

I don't know what a "cuc" is but 1000 Cuban Pesos (cup) is only about $40. ;)

.....havana club 100 year old at 1000.00 cuc thats 1200$...

There is one called Cuc as well AVB. Its called Cuba, Convertible Peso. 1000 Cuc is $1080.98 US as of this time of post.

Thanks Peat, I learned my something new early today so now I can goof off. :laugh:

There is one called Cuc as well AVB. Its called Cuba, Convertible Peso. 1000 Cuc is $1080.98 US as of this time of post.

Thanks Peat, I learned my something new early today so now I can goof off. :laugh:

sorry incorrect they will only give you 80 convertable dollars cuban for each am dollar, when fidel pulled the am dollar out of circulation he penalized the dollor by 10%, more then say the euro

if you use a non american credit card they add about 11% on the card when you charge or i belive 10.8%
it is very simular to the buy and sell of most country s, he was just a little slow in doing it
the cuban paso is now 24 peasos to the cuban dollar
but you can only use it in farmers markets and cuban for cuban shops

in fact my favorite beauty salon is a paso shop
maniucre 4 pasos petecure 5 pasos fascial 15 pasos (and a great one that really digs in) thats a total of one cuban conv dollar, got to be the cheapest in the world
take 10 dollars to a farmers mkt and two people could not crry what it would buy pinaples 20 peaso a 50 lb bag of oranges about 75 pasos or about 3$

all tourest from any country in the world have to convert there currency to the cuban conv dollar it is the only legel currency in cuba except the cuban pasos,this is probably a little confusing but as i said the 100 yr oldrum at 1000 ccu is 1200 us dollars
if it were pasos i would have a basement full

words are nice ( well maybe not the way you spell :laugh: ), but where are the photo's?

1.00 USD = 0.925091 CUC

1.00 CUC = 28.6458 CUP

1.00 USD = 26.5000 CUP

as of 8:19am...Wed 12th April 2006

Why is this guy not banned when he has sent out so many counterfeit cigars to our members trying to convince them to purchase from him?

Why is this guy not banned when he has sent out so many counterfeit cigars to our members trying to convince them to purchase from him?

Bump for further consideration.
His spelling alone already caused CoventryCat to have a massive coronary.