• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i am back !after 4 mon in cubawith ,many stories

Did anyone notice that that copied PM was the only coherent thing he typed? Punctuation and grammar were considerably better than his posts to the thread. Very interesting...

This thread was a good read though, haha.

Speaking of CW, he claims Rhino (a very respected member over there) came to his little "herf" (I use it in the loosest sense of the term, probably more like a "dog-hair-and-dried-grass-flavored cigar tasting"). I find it pretty hard to believe. This guy basically got exposed as a scammer on Cigar Weekly by his second post, when he tried to convince us too that they still make Cohiba Piramide ELs and that he could get us Behikes :laugh: :laugh:

Has anyone tried contacting Peter Lloyd and asking him if he really knows this a-hole?

Came to work bored this morning and decided what the hell, I'll read a bit of pulp. Thanks for the entertainment and for keeping us newer botl's safe from the likes of this one. :thumbs:

Speaking of CW, he claims Rhino (a very respected member over there) came to his little "herf" (I use it in the loosest sense of the term, probably more like a "dog-hair-and-dried-grass-flavored cigar tasting"). I find it pretty hard to believe.

Jason has, in fact been to smoke at vitasea's more than once. He prefers to not get involved in this, but for the record, has met Doug.

Maybe it wasn't so bad.

If vitasea had simply told the truth, that he was selling farm-rolled or independantly-made Cubans, in the first place, he wouldn't have gotten in this crap.